Circumcision

Duende Verde said:
saying "ugly dick" is sort of an oxymoron, there's no such thing as a "preety dick"

My penis is beautiful, sculptures come for miles just for a glimpse at it. And with a set up pay-pal account I don't mind.

Maxwell Smart said:
I bet its ugly :(
bison-yah.gif
You're just jealous cuz I feel mores sexual pleasure than you.

bison-ee7.gif
Keep telling that to yourself. Then again, what you don't know WON'T HURT YOU!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!

E. Bison said:
bison-yah.gif
You're just jealous cuz I feel mores sexual pleasure than you.

Nope, he's just jealous because you've had sexual pleasure and he hasn't, period.

How the hell does a circumcision thread get into 3 pages? And I view the max posts per page too.

Holly Goodhead said:
Theyre very angry with you.
dialog-vega5.gif
I bet they can boil coffee from all the rage now.

How the hell does a circumcision thread get into 3 pages? And I view the max posts per page too.
1085635345618.jpg
That's because this is a sensitive issue with men because it is about the condition of their penis. Circumcised men accused uncircumcised men of being less hygenic whereas uncircumcised men make fun of circumcised men of losing sexual pleasure.

I think the other circumcision thread had a better title. "What's the beef?"

This whole thread would be full of awkward silences in spoken in real life.

My mother said that she was calling the hospital to ask some question about me a couple days after I was born. Her question was soon answered after she heard me screaming in utter torture from the operation known as 'circumcision'
True story. :up:

Lord Siva said:
My "unneeded" skin protects it from the cold. While your's is vulnerable to the frostbite.

Who the hell has their wang in the air in cold weather?

It's all clean. But what we really need to worry about is if women are clean.
lookclean.bmp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"