Citizen Hearing on Disclosure of Extraterrestrial Presence

It is just a curiosity question, you believe what you want to. I am not here to judge you.
AFAIC, I don't believe it.

I'm curious, have you read the COMETA report? I assume you're French, hence why I ask. It's a UFO study / report done by a number of prominent French scientists and military officers. Fascinating read.

I didn't, I am not into Ufology but I just read a quick summary on wikipedia. From what I understand the report is controversial.
Anyway, it is in human nature to seek truth elsewhere and want to believe that we are not alone.

I saw a UFO when I was younger. I haven't seen anything like it since then. Only a few people have described a similar incident. I think it's hard for anyone to believe you if they didn't experience it first hand. I never talk about it because I know most people wouldn't believe and then I'd sound crazy. I was with a friend when this happened and he told me never to talk about it. It's kind of crazy , but I doubt what I saw was man made. If so , we should be extremely advanced in the realm of transportation.

So I believe some of these people could be telling the truth. I think one day we'll find out. I would like to see what will happen with the citizen hearing , but it's probably going to be a fiasco.

BUZZ ALDRIN:

And as stated -- the PRIME MINISTER:

Here it is:

I'll personally take the prime minister at his word.

I often wonder about alien life on other worlds. I hope one day we'll find out that we are not alone. I just hope it isn't something out of a Lovecraftian nightmare, though.

Lets get some more supporters up in this bizzznatch

"NASSA was disclosed to never speak of UFO encounters for fear of public ridicule" How many other major agencies around the world have been told the same? See its excerpts like this that make me believe there are cover ups of alien contact throughout our history.

Last edited:
Not necessarily a believer in UFO's but definitely in extraterrestrial life. If there are UFO's, I wouldn't be surprised but, honestly, if they've mastered space travel they'd look at us with our snuggies, 50 Shades of Grey and Honey Boo Boo and run the other way.

Thats why their are only sightings every now and again :D The aliens have tried to tell has many other beings as possible how horrible of a species we are, but the Universe is a big place ya know?

I think its mixed between "GET OUT OF HERE!" and "Wow...should we invade this species? They need an awakening"

Personally I wouldn't blame the aliens for not wanting to communicate with our species. One hour on this planet would be more than enough to convince them to get out of dodge and never look back.

I won't be holding my breath for anything substantial, but I'd love to be wrong.

I wonder how the world would react to the existence of alien life?

This is my best guess

38A.gif

I wonder how the world would react to the existence of alien life?

Well it really depends on the circumstances. Alien ships fly over cities? Freak outs, mass panic, etc.

SETI getting a signal (that'll be the day)? Probably less panic.

But then that's the thing about the government cover up. They really can't tell the people the truth, because, it would probably amount to something like "yeah, they're here, but we haven't been able to communicate with them, we have no idea what they want, and we can't really do anything about it".

That'd go over great. Oh and then they have to confess to decades of lying to the public. It's not gonna happen.

The only governments actually open about UFO's appear to be ones like Belgium.

I love the Puma Punku mystery. One of the more fascinating unexplained phenomenons.

http://restrictednews.com/puma-punku/

Deathlok

I absolutely believe that their are other life forms in the universe, I also believe that in the few billion years of the Earths existence that at one point or another, beings could have visited our planet. Whether it was during or before the time of man, I think it has happened.

I mean come on....how do you think the Dinosaurs went extinct!? :D

I'm puzzled by the date in the article. The author claims it was built in 14,000 BC, but Wikipedia claims it was built sometime around 600 AD.

There is no evidence to support ANY extra-terrestrial contact with earth. None. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Nyet. Nada. Zippo. Little Goose Eggs.

All those little stories you read are nothing more than unsubstantiated anecdote and non-peer reviewed "research". Sorry, hate to burst your bubble of want, but you are the one who needs a bit of a lesson on evidence, study and research.

However, I understand your want and need to believe in such things, so have fun with it. It is as real as comic book characters, but knock yourself out.

@NickNitro
You really think that extraterrestrials had/have visited Earth ??

..lol whuu:doh:

Well it really depends on the circumstances. Alien ships fly over cities? Freak outs, mass panic, etc.

SETI getting a signal (that'll be the day)? Probably less panic.

But then that's the thing about the government cover up. They really can't tell the people the truth, because, it would probably amount to something like "yeah, they're here, but we haven't been able to communicate with them, we have no idea what they want, and we can't really do anything about it".

That'd go over great. Oh and then they have to confess to decades of lying to the public. It's not gonna happen.

The only governments actually open about UFO's appear to be ones like Belgium.

I don't understand the closemindedness of people. Over countries have opened up to engaging with ET life, but because it hasn't happened yet in the US, a lot of the people decide it's not true. The logic of some people. I bet the same people think that earth is the only planet with life too.

The U.S. tries to run the world...if they dont believe its happening then by God...its NOT happening. In tern, we are just making ourselves look more like fools.

I have a friend who scoffs at the idea of extraterrestrial life. He thinks the very idea is preposterous. And yet he's a bible believing Christian. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

I have a friend who scoffs at the idea of extraterrestrial life. He thinks the very idea is preposterous. And yet he's a bible believing Christian. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.

Its funny you mention that because I was in the belief that most people who are religious have the notion to believe there is ET life.

People who are more athiest/non denominational are the ones who dont believe in Bigfoot/Lochness/ET/UFO's/etc.

Its pretty simple to see why these factions of ideology splits the way it does.

What makes you think Jesus wasn't an Alien himself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"