The Dark Knight Citizens For Batman Packages

You know what i just noticed? BriDog72 is the user name for the shh forums, youtube channel, and cfb.org forums, but it is BriDog73 that is chatting in the live feed.

Yes I know he was discovered on the forums, etc. was just pointing out the name change. Probably a typo.

You know what i just noticed? BriDog72 is the user name for the shh forums, youtube channel, and cfb.org forums, but it is BriDog73 that is chatting in the live feed.

Yes I know he was discovered on the forums, etc. was just pointing out the name change. Probably a typo.

Maybe...or maybe there were already 72 BriDogs signed up on whichever server they use for chatting...

Oh man! I *just* got my CFB package today in Canada!!! Probably got held up in customs at the border.

Just got my package, didn't think I was going to get one. :yay:

Yeah here in Portland I have not received my package.

Yeah here in Portland I have not received my package.

How were you able to get one anyway?? j/w

and whats the password and username and url again for the CFB Forums??

Canada Update...

My brother received his package...and he submitted his picture a day after mine...weird, we have the same mailing address....

Sucks, because I've actually been involved with the viral's since RFK, this is his first time submitting anything...I hope I get mine, my car keys are in dire need of a key chain..:csad:

Are a lot of people getting packages? Any idea what the percentage of people is who submitted their address one way or another, and have received something in the mail so far?

I got my package last week.... my mom got her package today .. she still hasn't got any Gotham Times newspapers though .. is there ANYONE who joined in the Virals at the election who got newspapers??? I find it funny she didn't get them

I got mine just in time for yesterday. Love the keychain.

check the first page of the cfb thread

You mean on here? I checked both on here and on the CFB website, nothin, help...? I had already sent an email out to CFB awhile back in April and got the same reply as everyone else, and attended a meeting. Now what? :huh:

Can someone message me what to do, I feel like I'm missing something

Got mine last Saturday. FINALLY something I tried to be a part of actually resulted in me getting something. Back when the Dentmobiles went around, I spent about 45 minutes waiting at the Arlington, VA location...NOTHING. I even walked about a block from the cross-streets they said would be the location in every direction. Still nothing.

Then I applied for Domino's thing (that resulted in the Batman cowl), but didn't realize that if we actually "won" the cowl there'd be an extra message. So I went about 45 minutes out of my way to pick it up, just to arrive there at the SAME DAMN TIME as the guy who'd won it. So that was an hour and a half (and about $8 worth of gas) wasted...and I don't even like Domino's Pizza!

But i came home about the time the mailman was dropping the mail off on Saturday. He seemed to finish dropping stuff off and moving on...but then he reversed and put a little square package in the mailbox. I saw this all from the kitchen window and ran out to the mailbox saying, "YESS!"

EDIT: For those curious, I submitted my pic the last night we could, maybe three hours before they closed it to submissions. And I received the box that Saturday. (And I live in the DC area.)

Got mine last Saturday. FINALLY something I tried to be a part of actually resulted in me getting something. Back when the Dentmobiles went around, I spent about 45 minutes waiting at the Arlington, VA location...NOTHING. I even walked about a block from the cross-streets they said would be the location in every direction. Still nothing.

Then I applied for Domino's thing (that resulted in the Batman cowl), but didn't realize that if we actually "won" the cowl there'd be an extra message. So I went about 45 minutes out of my way to pick it up, just to arrive there at the SAME DAMN TIME as the guy who'd won it. So that was an hour and a half (and about $8 worth of gas) wasted...and I don't even like Domino's Pizza!

But i came home about the time the mailman was dropping the mail off on Saturday. He seemed to finish dropping stuff off and moving on...but then he reversed and put a little square package in the mailbox. I saw this all from the kitchen window and ran out to the mailbox saying, "YESS!"

hah nice, can you PM me lettin me know what you had to do to get it?

You mean on here? I checked both on here and on the CFB website, nothin, help...? I had already sent an email out to CFB awhile back in April and got the same reply as everyone else, and attended a meeting. Now what? :huh:

Can someone message me what to do, I feel like I'm missing something

you can no longer get the packages bc there was a deadline that you had to first submit batman sightings to gcn and the second packages came with the t shirts for cfb video submissions and this is where you can find the password and username to log into the secret cfb forum:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=299007

Canada Update...

My brother received his package...and he submitted his picture a day after mine...weird, we have the same mailing address....

Sucks, because I've actually been involved with the viral's since RFK, this is his first time submitting anything...I hope I get mine, my car keys are in dire need of a key chain..:csad:

If you guys have the same mailing address, you probably are not going to get a package. They keep a record of addresses so that they don't send like 10 packages to one household even if the name of the recipient is different.

If you guys have the same mailing address, you probably are not going to get a package. They keep a record of addresses so that they don't send like 10 packages to one household even if the name of the recipient is different.

Not true. My oldest brotherand I signed up and took pics for IBIHD and we both got voter cards, Dent packages, and a CCFABG pins. For CFB both my brothers and I submitted pics and all three of us got packages.

well people have said that they received multiple packages at the same mailing address

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"