The Dark Knight Citizens For Batman

im assuming we all know that the message boards have been updated w/ a July 10th post right? "SAD NEWS"

ok, just checking cuz it wasnt on the wiki yet (which is where i always check first :) )

this conversation reminds me of a time i jokingly asked a girl in my english class(who was wearing a hooters shirt) "why do they call it hoters?"
she just looked at me lol
and don't worry i know why they call them hooters it was just a joke

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

hey aren't you supposed to be on the I BOOTLEGGED A T-SHIRT thread? no really man where did you go Tuesday night?:brucebat:

Yea, I disappeared, I was walking around looking for other SHH'ers, got a call from my friend who lives is town and holed up at Elephant and Castle for the rest of the night

): I know I'm a bit late, but out of all these events I didn't see that Atoz was Brian coming at all.

I thought I had posted this earlier, but alas, the board was too crowded and it did not get through. I apologize in advance if someone else posted something similar, but I took the time to record it so here it is:

The Joker symbol:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ecwylj2m1if

at 2:00 it blows up and the "ha's" appear. At 4:20 it zooms in. Finally at 5:40 it blows again and repeats (save some randome HA's).

You will need the xvid codec to play.

I thought I had posted this earlier, but alas, the board was too crowded and it did not get through. I apologize in advance if someone else posted something similar, but I took the time to record it so here it is:

The Joker symbol:

at 2:00 it blows up and the "ha's" appear. At 4:20 it zooms in. Finally at 5:40 it blows again and repeats (save some randome HA's).

That's awesome...thanks!

Okay, as the virals are over how do you think CFB will fare? Any new forum posts likely? This has probably been my favourite part of it all.

They should introduce the group in the comics. Heck, I've actually suggested to writers a story about a Batman fan club but never saw one.

Although i certainly don't expect any more scavenger hunts or anything like that, the new Gotham Cable News Video is supposed to post today, right? SO if that is still going, it would kinda make sense for CFB to post a little more too. I mean, someone as self-righteous as Brian has to be pissed that his site was hacked into, and that his buddy's site (Paul) was hacked too. I would love it if he feels targeted more than Batman.

I want to punch Atoz/Brian/Bridog73/Dumbo in the face. I'll hold him down for the Joker!

Glenn! NOoooooooooooooooooooo!

ok so i heard that Glen died can somebody tell me how/where they found this out so i can get caught up to speed with that sunject. plz
cause i didn't see anything about it on the wiki(just in case someone had the brigth idea of telling me to go there)

The Joker symbol:

video won't work for me:csad:

ok so i heard that Glen died can somebody tell me how/where they found this out so i can get caught up to speed with that sunject. plz
cause i didn't see anything about it on the wiki(just in case someone had the brigth idea of telling me to go there)

well it is on the wiki, check out the sites that it says are updated

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"