City of Heroes/City of Villians

I just got an invite wooo hooo lol, anyway does anyone want to meet up in paragon city ?

one other when does the beta end

I'm making the Hypers, anyone who gets on put Felsbarrikade on your friends list and /t me

Bryan, do you want to quit your current supergroup and join ours, or do you want to stay in your current one?

I'm actually going to get the game in a few weeks. So I might see you people online...3 guesses who my character will have some loose resemblance to and the first 2 don't count.

Originally posted by Captain Bryan
I don't think it would be possible to play this with a console.

All they'd need in keyboard support....and make it on the Xbox to handle all the graphics.

To those who have it, how faithfully could I recreate Xman (not the team, Nate Grey)?

popcbalemain2.jpg

Originally posted by dontreadthose
To those who have it, how faithfully could I recreate Xman (not the team, Nate Grey)?
What's that gesture called where you hold your hand out flat and then half rotate it back and fourth?

What's that gesture called where you hold your hand out flat and then half rotate it back and fourth?

It is called the "eh" or the "so-so"

I know of course I can't have ALL that power, that would be stupid and unbalancing in a game like this, I guess I should explain better. I meant his look mostly, sorry :)

Originally posted by Zenien
I'm going to resemble some guy who resembles Ashton K? :confused:
Yep. Your obsession has begun to slip into other mediums of entertainment ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"