Civil War Civil War merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are the Marvel Legends 6 inch coming in stores? I havent seen them anywhere and the movie is a week away. Usually theyre in stores a month or 2 in advance

When are the Marvel Legends 6 inch coming in stores? I havent seen them anywhere and the movie is a week away. Usually theyre in stores a month or 2 in advance
I've yet to see anything on a date. Looks like most walmarts HERE in Walmart home office area, they are trying to pass off the previous sets first

643NoKf.jpg

Got from Amazon

Cute Target ad.

[YT]rZNI34G5_4M[/YT]

This popped up on Ebay. If it's not a fake, it should be in stores a few weeks after the movie is out.

s-l1600.jpg

It's listed as an "exclusive" but the seller doesn't state where it's exclusive to.

Last edited:
Got cap coming from Amazon but still can't find panther.

"Special Edition Spider-Man Figure"?

Could it be real?

Kinda odd that even though there's eight characters, Team Iron Man outnumbers Team Cap 4-to-3.

cwspider-man-fig-2.jpg

No word on how far past the release date it'll be when the set drops.

This popped up on Ebay. If it's not a fake, it should be in stores a few weeks after the movie is out.

s-l1600.jpg

It's listed as an "exclusive" but the seller doesn't state where it's exclusive to.

It looks legit to me.

Well they took out Vision from the same set Target had

s-l1600.jpg

As well as Bucky and Hawkeye, looks like.

I really wonder if we will get a Hot Toys Spidey?

Dude, relax. We will get a Hot Toys Spider-Man eventually. Just because there isn't one out right now doesn't mean it's not coming down the line. Patience.

Dude, relax. We will get a Hot Toys Spider-Man eventually. Just because there isn't one out right now doesn't mean it's not coming down the line. Patience.

I was just asking... no need to get so moody.

Sheesh!

I was just asking... no need to get so moody.

Nobody is getting moody though. I was saying there's literally no reason why they wouldn't be making one.

Spider-Man is coming eventually. We just saw the first Hasbro figure which will be out soon.

People keep asking the same question over and over again regardless.

There is a good chance Hot Toys will do a Spider-Man.

But will we get a proper 6 inch Spidey from Hasbro? Who knows. They kind of suck when it comes to making movie figures these days. I am sure we will eventually for the solo film. I bet it is a real ***** to find whenever one does get made though.

They haven't made a Marvel Legends Daredevil wave either after 2 amazing seasons:(

There is a good chance Hot Toys will do a Spider-Man.

But will we get a proper 6 inch Spidey from Hasbro? Who knows. They kind of suck when it comes to making movie figures these days. I am sure we will eventually for the solo film. I bet it is a real ***** to find whenever one does get made though.

I'll be shocked if they don't. Some of his merch might be slower in coming since he was retrofitted to CA:CW, but he's still Marvel's linchpin. HT would miss a huge opportunity if they didn't produce a new Spidey ASAP.

Nobody is getting moody though. I was saying there's literally no reason why they wouldn't be making one.

Spider-Man is coming eventually. We just saw the first Hasbro figure which will be out soon.

People keep asking the same question over and over again regardless.

I'm allowed to discuss the possibilities. Who are you to tell me what I can and can not speculate on.

Seriously, get off your high horse.

So after 4 tries, it looks like Hot Toys has finally nailed ScarJo's likeness for the upcoming Civil War figure :up: Meanwhile for Liz Olsen, they got it mostly right on the first try :funny:

You know what a lot of fanboy pervs would be doing with those hot toys , don't ya ? :cwink:

13095840_10154115983083194_5117997236378694342_n.jpg

I'm allowed to discuss the possibilities. Who are you to tell me what I can and can not speculate on.

LMAO, dude relax. Nobody said you can't speculate, just that the same several people repeatedly posting "Where are the Spider-Man toys?!" "Where is Spidey?!" "Are we gonna get Spider-Man toys?!" is kind of redundant at this point when it's already been explained WHY there is a delay. This has become the new "Why isn't Spider-Man in the previews?!"

Patience.

You know what a lot of fanboy pervs would be doing with those hot toys , don't ya ? :cwink:

13095840_10154115983083194_5117997236378694342_n.jpg

EWWWWWW.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"