Civil War Civil War Rotten Tomatoes Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFFF that dude. His website had some suspicious malware too. I've been trying to have that review gone.

How?

Honestly, I don't think we'd be able to have it removed, but I'd still like to know how to go about it....I mean, by pointing out his a**holeness on IMDB and stuff he clearly did it for attention.

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, but where are all the negative reviews? This just seems too good to be true.

One more review to get this monster to 98%, just one more fresh review. :up:

I think I figured out Spideys black striping: Its for the webbing. He can store more if it goes all over his suit.

I think I figured out Spideys black striping: Its for the webbing. He can store more if it goes all over his suit.

I don't think so... If you're referring to the black around his body having the web fluid inside it? The cartridges on his belt seem to supply the webbing.

As for the black lines I think they're some sort of a power line.

Entertainment Weekly (Top Critic) gave CW an A-.

Oh I really like that critic. His reviews are short, to-the-point, and very well written. Him giving CW an A- just raised my hype levels a ton. :yay:

I dunno. He gave BvS a C+ which is a little generous.

I dunno. He gave BvS a C+ which is a little generous.

They have different grading systems at EW. I looked up the score for that C+ review on Metacritic and it translates to a 58, which is an okay rating all things considered (granted, I personally thought BvS deserves a 1/10). His 67 for AoU is also fairly on point imo.

I don't think so... If you're referring to the black around his body having the web fluid inside it? The cartridges on his belt seem to supply the webbing.

As for the black lines I think they're some sort of a power line.

The webbing cant skip through the air from his belt to his web shooters.

The webbing cant skip through the air from his belt to his web shooters.

I'm pretty sure the web cartridges on his belt are spares. They look like they clip off and attach to his wrists, so when he's out he has more to replenish. 90's Spider-Man style, just a different look.

39 Fresh and 98% on the Tomatometer :)

YASSSSS! Loving every second of this! :D

Once more US reviews roll in it will. Definitely count on Village Voice giving it one, maybe New York Times.

Hopefully not, good thing is it is 6/6 for top critics and 39/40 total, once the initial, especially reputable critics give their verdict, a lot of other critics just follow them with the verdict, which is why the rating doesn't change much after 75 odd reviews

You know what time it is

[YT]c8AyVhs3gJU[/YT]

98%.
Wow. So...we're getting to the point where the doubters/haters will either redouble their efforts, or just hide away and hope the Box Office numbers are weak, right?

Well, whatever. It's nice to see the film doing well critically. Also, one of the newest reviews mentions Spidey again...which thrills me to no end!! I've got 2 little ones who will be ecstatic to see this film along with their dear ol' dad!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"