Falcon and Winter Soldier Cle Bennett as Battlestar

Dr. Evil

Eternal
Reaction score
Hopefully he lasts past The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. He made a good debut. I remember him from Heroes Reborn, which was god awful.

I was surprised this character showed up. Don't expect him to get much spotlight in this mini series, but it's still cool to see Battlestar in live action. Hopefully he gets a better costume in the future lol (if they don't kill him off here).

Was good to see him and hopefully he can be involved in some more teamup scenes.

I wonder why they didn't include him in the marketing like in the posters. I wouldn't have known he eXisted in the comics if I didn't read things online.

As soon as I saw the name tag I was like "Battlestar? We're gonna get Walker AND Battelstar?"

Amazing.

Not much to him so far on the show but him being there presents a lot of opportunities.

I was surprised this character showed up. Don't expect him to get much spotlight in this mini series, but it's still cool to see Battlestar in live action. Hopefully he gets a better costume in the future lol (if they don't kill him off here).

Really cool to have him in this - very clearly that Walker needs him for guidance and a horrible thoughts just occurred to me that they may be
setting up Battlestar as a sacrificial lamb here - given that neither he or Walker appear enhanced what if the Flag Smashers seriously injure or kill Battlestar, causing Walker to go on a downward spiral were he not only loses it but also goes to the Power Broker for abilities as he realises he needs them to compete?

Hopefully not, as I want to see this:

marvel-falcon-winter-soldier-battlestar-lemar-hoskins-mcu-1197443-1280x0.jpeg

Still one of my favourite comicbook panels - Mark Bagley embues so much power into it.

Really cool to have him in this - very clearly that Walker needs him for guidance and a horrible thoughts just occurred to me that they may be
setting up Battlestar as a sacrificial lamb here - given that neither he or Walker appear enhanced what if the Flag Smashers seriously injure or kill Battlestar, causing Walker to go on a downward spiral were he not only loses it but also goes to the Power Broker for abilities as he realises he needs them to compete?

Hopefully not, as I want to see this:

View attachment 44545

Still one of my favourite comicbook panels - Mark Bagley embues so much power into it.

I like the character but... What you have in the spoiler would actually be somehting I could see as totally understandable and would make for good motivation for Walker.

Why is Chloe Bennet now playing Battlestar? What happened to Quake? It didn't even look like her in the episode.

What's the 411 on his character?

He actually started out as a new Bucky, then the name got changed due to racial insensitivity aspect. I had Cap #334 as a kid, and I didn't quite understand the history behind the name change until later.

Even though he's currently siding with Walker, it wouldn't surprise me if Walker takes his toxic patriotism too far and Hoskins abandons Walker or turns on him.

Excellent guess!
I was thinking in a Zemo/Walker team up but Walker made a deal with the Power Broker to defend the Flagsmashers made much more sence.

I have my doubts he survives this show.

Yeah, I’m beginning to worry that he’ll die before the series ends.

There has to be some reason why U.S.A-Hole dons his black costume.

...no need for a better costume.

Ugh...that was quick. I really hope he's just badly hurt and not actually dead.

Imagine he's alive but now severly disabled - how would he feel about finding out that John had secretely took the serum beforehand? (I assume he did it secretely as there was nothing to indicate that he told him he had).

Walker went into that situation knowing he was enhanced and that Battlestar wasnt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"