The Dark Knight Clean Up to Happen Soon

Motown Marvel said:
i think we need only 2 joker threads: joker casting thread, and all other joker talk thread. any other thread that gets started about the joker is instantly closed...not merged, but closed. though, with permission from the mods, the joker casting thread can be updated/restarted about every 3 months with a new poll.

there also needs to be absolutely no Robin threads...this is not an attempt to be anti-robin (i love the guy), but nolan stated he will not be in the film, therefore we dont need to be talking about it, unless its in the sequels forum. any robin threads will be immediately closed...not moved to sequels forum, but closed.

hopefully people will learn to quit being stupid and opening threads that they know shouldnt be opened.
:up: :up: Im tired of all those "Joker should be like this" threads

Question - when you "Clean Up" the board, it will take away the posts made in the threads you take away, correct? I know it does this when you simply delete a thread so I just want to clarify.

Okay, here's a list of the threads that we should have on this film, as compiled by DV8 (yours truly)

1. A Batman costume/design thread (all visual aspects/manips, etc.)
2. A Batman character attributes thread (i.e. demeanor, detective skills, character arcs, etc.)
3. A Joker casting thread
4. A Joker character attributes thread (i.e. appearance, demeanor, and origin discussion)
5. A thread to discuss other minor Batman characters/villains; including manips and attributes (Penguin, Gordon, Selina Kyle, etc.)

I could probably think of a few more; but you get my idea . . . this is just my suggestion BTW . . .

all types of Shame

We should have a Rachel Thread and a Robin thread too

right but an "official" and "exclusive" one each

We don't need "official" and "exclusive" for Robin threads since he ain't gonna be in the movie.

Two Face said:
We don't need "official" and "exclusive" for Robin threads since he ain't gonna be in the movie.
well not in this forum...but in the sequels forum

Two Face said:
You forgot Harvey Dent! shame on you!

sorry . . . I just got tired of making that post :O

like I said, I could've thought of a few more threads, but got tired of making a list . . . we should definitely have a Robin and Dawes thread . . . but that's why you guys are here to back me up . . .

This thread is just a perfect example that he mods dont come here often if not at all.

explode7 said:
This thread is just a perfect example that he mods dont come here often if not at all.
Considering that this is a thread created by a mod that is an impossibility

I just dont see why this board has to be "on topic" for a few months - I mean we are months and months away from getting any "official" news about the Batman Sequel - let us kids have some fun until that happens - if we have to talk ONLY about BB2 we will run out of topics very very very fast :(

StorminNorman said:
I just dont see why this board has to be "on topic" for a few months - I mean we are months and months away from getting any "official" news about the Batman Sequel - let us kids have some fun until that happens - if we have to talk ONLY about BB2 we will run out of topics very very very fast :(
You say that like it hasn't already happened

Ronny Shade said:
You say that like it hasn't already happened

Yes, but atleast the threads rapidly devolve into other subjects - if threads start being takeaway for going off topic, it will kill this board.

I agree too . . . but this isn't the non-spoilers board (which is much more lame I might add), so we should try to at least keep this one in the realm of possibilities for the next flick . . .

There will be spoilers/non-spooilers as we approach close to filming Batman 2.

I think you should ban anyone who posts that pic of the guy from "The Man Who Laughs" thinking that it should be Joker. Instantly ban them. Please.

But that is The Joker. :hellboy:

boydston_14 said:
I think you should ban anyone who posts that pic of the guy from "The Man Who Laughs" thinking that it should be Joker. Instantly ban them. Please.

How about that mods you should ban you instead.:down :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"