Clone High Reboot in the Works | MTV Studios

Mission Hill also hit the news this week, the show's producers are pitching a continuation spin-off soon to networks/streaming services.

Also, hear hear on more of MTV's Spider-Man. Let's keep it all going haha.

Mission Hill also hit the news this week, the show's producers are pitching a continuation spin-off soon to networks/streaming services.

Also, hear hear on more of MTV's Spider-Man. Let's keep it all going haha.

I always thought that Spider-Man show on MTV was underrated!

‘Clone High’ Reboot, ‘Scooby Doo’ Spinoff & Pete Davidson Comedy Set At HBO Max – Deadline

HBO Max is doubling down on adult animation and has ordered three series and set a bustling development slate.

The streamer has handed a two-season order to Clone High, the reboot of the classic MTV series with Phil Lord, Chris Miller and Bill Lawrence, and ordered Velma with Mindy Kaling set as lead voice star and exec producer and Fired On Mars from Pete Davidson.

These projects are the latest to be ordered by HBO Max, which also has Harley Quinn, The Prince, Santa Inc., 10 Year Old Tom and The Boondocks. Last month, it also introduced a new landing page for animation.

Clone High, a reboot of the 2002 series set at a high school for clones of historical figures, comes from MTV Entertainment Studios. Lord and Miller are set as executive producers and writers, Lawrence is executive producer with Erica Rivinoja, who wrote on the original Clone High, named as showrunner.

Wonder if HBO Max gets the streaming rights to the original series at some point.

The Marilyn Manson song is an icon.

HBO Max should be a good place for it to go, glad it's a 2 season order out of the gate too. I like how MTV is just starting to make stuff again but they can't be trusted to air any of it on their own network anymore so it all is getting shopped out to other networks/services.

I wonder if Ghandi will be in this. I recall his name was absent from the original press release.

HBO Max should be a good place for it to go, glad it's a 2 season order out of the gate too. I like how MTV is just starting to make stuff again but they can't be trusted to air any of it on their own network anymore so it all is getting shopped out to other networks/services.

I wonder if Ghandi will be in this. I recall his name was absent from the original press release.
Well I mean... it would be hard to find a slot for it to air when Ridiculousness takes up 99% of the network’s scheduling.

Never saw the original but I heard of it.

But this is the type of revival they should be doing. A cult show that ended too soon

If you can call it that when all they do is air the same thing for all but 3-4 hours a week.
Ridiculousness 24/7. Like Comedy Central that airs South Park and The Office. I'm surprised this isn't on Paramount+.

Can finally get around to watching it in full.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"