CM Punk Should Be Arrested for Impersonating the Wrestling Thread - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really stupid that the commentators are still trying to sell that Punk is behind the Shield, especially since the majority of what they do has nothing to do with his storyline.

Also Rock's promo sucked. Like wtf was he drowning on and on for. Punk is a one trick pony now also. Like shut up. Best in the world that, best this like say something different.

WWE title taking the backseat again

Yep....until the day after WM29 when the..."Champ is here!" :funny:

Hell, he'll probably win the damn Beat the Clock challenge. And then decide to go into the Rumble at #1 just to prove himself. :o

Well the last Beat the Clock match is Sheamus vs Barrett, but doesn't matter who wins...Cena will address the "WWE Universe" and proclaim he's actually the real winner of the Beat the Clock tournament, get the #1 spot and stay during the entire RR match and take out all 29 guys himself. And then win the WWE title at WM :cmad:

It's really stupid that the commentators are still trying to sell that Punk is behind the Shield, especially since the majority of what they do has nothing to do with his storyline.
Could be trying to throw people off....

Also Rock's promo sucked. Like wtf was he drowning on and on for. Punk is a one trick pony now also. Like shut up. Best in the world that, best this like say something different.

Nice of you to return and spoil the mood, champ. :o

Everyone knows Paul Heyman is behind the Shield, but CM Punk is not. Eventually, Heyman will turn on Punk, and the Shield will be his weapon.

I bet Vince is behind The Shield. He feels the face wrestlers like Cena and Orton are trying to become bigger than the company he built, so he uses the Shield to bring them down a peg.

First time in awhile I've sat through a Wade Barrett match. He's gotten much better.

Everyone knows Paul Heyman is behind the Shield, but CM Punk is not. Eventually, Heyman will turn on Punk, and the Shield will be his weapon.

I agree with this.

If they can get a Lesnar vs Punk match, then this would be the best way to go. Heyman was only trying to keep the belt on his man and if he loses it in RR, Heyman could turn on Punk.

I bet Vince is behind The Shield. He feels the face wrestlers like Cena and Orton are trying to become bigger than the company he built, so he uses the Shield to bring them down a peg.

No way...too much of a creative idea for WWE.

So the main event spot is just going to be Cena blowing smoke up his own ass. Goodnight..

If AJ walked in front of me, I'd run straight for her, pick her up, put her in my pocket, and run away.

:)

Indeed, I bet Ziggler will pick 30. Slimy platinum bottle-blonde weasel :hehe:

John Cena gets to end Raw...

I think I'm gonna check out some of that Following show now.

Nice twist for Vickie.

Rock was bleeding. GO TO BLACK AND WHITE, GO TO BLACK AND WHITE!!!!!!!

That Cena smirk just said "F all of them, I'm winning" in that Rumble ad lmao

Ziggler gets either 1 or 2 in the RR? I guarantee he'll be there until the end a la HBK or Flair.

AJ: "I will end her."

:lmao: Just the way she said it while jerking around was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"