CM Punk Should Be Arrested for Impersonating the Wrestling Thread - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cena would do SO GOOD as a heel..come on, Vince, please, make it happen.

Ain't no body got time for that!

*yawn*...lets hope this Raw doesn't end in a brawl of all the guys claiming THEY will win the Rumble.

Woyal Rumble? Have a bit of a stroke there Heath?

Ahh, cluster****. You know what would make this for me? Mark Henry coming out and clearing the ring.

So I ended up watching the last segment anyways and...we get a Cena promo, a tease of the Royal Rumble.....and the crowd chanting 'Rocky', lol.

This go home Raw was far kinder to the buildup of the Punk/Rock match than it was to the buildup of the actual Rumble match itself.

With Rock being attacked they may have planted the seeds to explain a Rock loss and a Punk win Sunday.

It sucks that Punk wouldn't retain straight up in a fair fight but a wins better than nothing.

If Rock IS hurt and he still wins this was all uneeded AND it makes Punks loss looks worse. All to make the Rock title win seem even more "special." :whatever: I hope it doesn't go down like that.

i assume that King called it that, cause the german suplex was a move used by who who should not be named

Doesn't make much since because I could've sworn they already made an indirect reference to Benoit earlier in the show with the Rumble winners/entry numbers trivia.

Last edited:
*yawn*...lets hope this Raw doesn't end in a brawl of all the guys claiming THEY will win the Rumble.

The go home shows for the rumble usually end in brawls. Raw doesn't seem bad, I'm finally getting to watch it. The Rock/Punk feud has been really good. Maybe Punk will win Sunday and we might get a rematch in the Elimination Chamber!?!

The go home shows for the rumble usually end in brawls. Raw doesn't seem bad, I'm finally getting to watch it. The Rock/Punk feud has been really good. Maybe Punk will win Sunday and we might get a rematch in the Elimination Chamber!?!

Regardless of who ends up winning at the RR or even the EC, it seems like it'll all still lead up to the Rock facing JC for the championship at Wrestlemania sadly.:csad:

Decent Raw, but never thought I'd be enjoying and looking forward to the next Impact more so than Raw and Smackdown.

The Rock's kayfabe injury is aparently punctured blood vessels and internal bleeding in his lungs, but I guess he'll be in tip-top shape for Sunday. Lesnar return COULD happen, although his dates would probably be really spread out between now and WrestleMania if he comes back.

Regardless of who ends up winning at the RR or even the EC, it seems like it'll all still lead up to the Rock facing JC for the championship at Wrestlemania sadly.:csad:

I know it. It's a shame two because Rock vs Cena ll won't be half as interesting. Unless they figure out a way to bring something new to the table.

The Rock's kayfabe injury is aparently punctured blood vessels and internal bleeding in his lungs, but I guess he'll be in tip-top shape for Sunday. Lesnar return COULD happen, although his dates would probably be really spread out between now and WrestleMania if he comes back.

I'm not sure who mentioned this , but I like the idea that The Shield work for Heyman not CM Punk. That could lead into Heyman turning on CM Punk at some point. Brock vs Punk at Wrestlemania 29 almost could of happened.

I'm not sure who mentioned this , but I like the idea that The Shield work for Heyman not CM Punk. That could lead into Heyman turning on CM Punk at some point. Brock vs Punk at Wrestlemania 29 almost could of happened.

Heyman being involved with CM Punk being a heel is a essentially a free escape pass for the writers in case if they need to bring CM Punk back to the Face side.

I'm really hoping Cena is number 1 and Ziggler is number 2.

Rock laying in the ring spitting up blood while Punk is on top of the arena raising his belt. How awesome.

Now THAT'S how you sell a PPV!

Re: Backlund

Never cared for his work, but congrats on one of the best pure athletes getting inducted this year!

I could see Punk getting the title taken by Vince for interference at the RR. And then them having it be up for grabs at the EC, with Rock winning and potentially setting up a triple threat at WM with Rock v Punk v Cena

1990 Vs. 1991 - Hogan won both. Which was better?

1998 Vs. 2001 - Austin won both. Which was better?

2005 through 2012. What was the best Royal Rumble match?

91 for hogan
def 2001 for austin

hard to say for rumbles past 2005 but i'd say the 2006 rumble, last time i was shocked at the outcome

I wonder if we'll ever have another wrestler within this decade that goes into a Royal Rumble and wins it without ever having won a world title, and goes on to actually Main Event Wrestlemania (meaning his match is the last) and has that "first world title victory" on the big stage.

I feel like we've been robbed of those moments ever since Money in the Bank came about.

When's Vickie gonna go, her thing is played out and old now.
I'm tired of seeing and hearing that awful mess ... no wonder Eddie did drugs having to wake up next to that!!

*Raises hand* That were me! Here's that post....

Punk vs Rock at the Rumble, and it looks like Rock is about to nail Punk with the peoples elbow, when the light's go out. Lights come up, and The Shield are stood round Rock (who's stood over Punk), and the Shield go to town on the Rock. The Rock wins via DQ, Punk keeps the title and rolls out the ring while Rock and the Shield go at it. Rock takes out each member of the Shield to send the crowd home happy.

At Elimination Chamber, Punk goes up against Rock again, but in a 'No DQs' match. This time, Punk dominates. He hits the GTS on the Rock, stands over him, arms raised, big ***** eating grin on his face as he looks at the crowd. The Shield walk down the ramp while Punk poses. The three of them get in the ring, pat Punk on the back to congratulate him (despite not pinning him yet). Ambrose shakes Punk's hand as Punk turns to get the pin. Suddenly Ambrose turns on Punk. Ambrose pulls him up, and the Shield go to town on Punk. Rock comes to and sees this and tries to take them out. Eventually Punk and Rock get the upper hand, sending the Shield out of the ring and the arena. Both men are propped up in the corner realising there's still a title to win, and give it everything.... Rock eventually wins the title.

The next Raw after Elimination Chamber, Punk (with Heyman) calls out the Shield. They come to the ring. He asked them what the bad place happened? They tell him they don't work for anyone.... Ambrose turns to Heyman; "Right, Boss?" Heyman smiles and leaves the ring, as the Shield go at Punk again. Punk can't defend himself, but the Rock's music hits and he makes the save. He helps up Punk, who gets a mic. Punk says he didn't need his help, and that help is for the weak. He tells Rock he wants his rematch - at Wrestlemania. Rock tells him; "You want the Rock on the grandest stage of all time?! You got it." Cena's music hits and he walks to the ring. He tells Punk that he already has the main event for the title at Mania - he won the Rumble. Punk tells him he has a rematch clause, and he's evoking it for Wrestlemania. Triple H's music hits, crowd go nuts. All 4 superstars in the ring at once. Triple H turns to the Rock and says 'How you been, Rock? Long time...' He tells them that the main event at Wrestlemania will be a Triple Threat match. Cena vs Rock vs Punk for the title. No DQs, anyone can pin anyone for the title...... Triple H leaves the ring, leaving all 3 men standing looking at each other.....

Obviously the whole thing added by Vince that if The Shield interfere at RR, Vince will strip Punk of the title, kinda stuffs up the first bit of my post :(

Last edited:
Thoughts

Vickie and Heyman have more sexual tension than AJ and Ziggler.

Vickie dressed like an extra from a Mad Max movie.

The Internet champion print belt on Zack Ryders shorts was cool.

Zigglers briefcase has seen more action than aj's lips.

Roman Reigns kicking his 'cousin' The Rock's ash.

Round 6000 in Wade Barrett and Shemaus wrestling match. Those guys been going up aginst each other since the indies back in the UK and Ireland.

Hornswoggle is behind the SHIELD :oldrazz:

When's Vickie gonna go, her thing is played out and old now.
I'm tired of seeing and hearing that awful mess ... no wonder Eddie did drugs having to wake up next to that!!

Classy.

I thought that the Rock Punk segment was utterly fantastic! thats the last thing you want to see before a big title match

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"