Cobra Kai - (The Karate Kid Spin-Off)

I really hope the twist is not that Chozen is Mr Miyagi’s lost son.

I really hope the twist is not that Chozen is Mr Miyagi’s lost son.

Doubt it, but then again there's always a ton of surprises, so you never know. I still think Terry Silver might show up along with Daniel's buddy Freddy.

Trailer drops tomorrow.............looking forward to it!

Outstanding!! Chozen and Kumiko!! Johnny all dressed up at the end is him going to see Ali for the first time, Shue is in this!

Awesome trailer! January is gonna be a great month with the new season of Cobra Kai and premiere of Wandavision

I’m gonna rewatch the first 2 seasons of Cobra Kai before season 3 is released

Was also great seeing Amanda slap Kreese!

Yes, absolutely. Chozen is going to help train Daniel as well - was that Miguel competing in the All Valley tournament as a Cobra Kai Member again?

Either a dream sequence or a flashback. Given what this series is like, I doubt Miguel will have use of his legs by the end of the season.

Like I said before I don't believe there's a better way to bring in the year than with this awesome show. I am so ready to leave 2020 behind and start watching this and WandaVision in January.

Like I said before I don't believe there's a better way to bring in the year than with this awesome show. I am so ready to leave 2020 behind and start watching this and WandaVision in January.

You said it bruh.

I cannot wait.

I've watched this trailer 25+ times - it really doesn't show us much, we all probably could've predicted Daniel and Johnny teaming up to take down Kreese, but obviously there's going to be a lot more to it and a ton of surprises along the way. I'm hoping we see some of the original Cobra Kai guys again, possibly Dutch. From one of the articles I read, Daniel heads to Okinawa on business for LaRusso Auto, but that's probably just a cover......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"