Cobra Kai - (The Karate Kid Spin-Off)

Yep, that's the big one for me. I'm sure it will happen but I'd be very disappointed if for some reason it didn't.

Same here. I think she’ll show up but I don’t know. Maybe she’s already filmed scenes and they’re keeping it a secret like they did with Elizabeth Shue.

The pictures are interesting. Very much looking forward to Amanda meeting Silver.

Mike Barnes Returns...Yes!
COB_Unit_01580R.jpg

So yeah, definitely thinking that new female Cobra Kai sensei is setting the stage for Swank's return.

Why would she be with Cobra Kai now instead of Miyagi Do?

Yeah I’m surprised that Barnes isn’t in the trailer at all. I could understand if they want to keep him a secret but since they spoiled his return with a photo, I’m at a loss for why they didn’t show him.

… UNLESS he comes back in a really unexpected way and sides with Daniel, like Chozen did. Maybe he regrets his past actions. Probably not, but maybe.

I guess how Mike Barnes gets involved is kind of a secret since they didn’t even hint at it in the trailer.

I still get a kick how this series legitimized the POS that is Karate Kid III!
I will not have you slander Part 3. Sure it’s not as good as the first two but it had some good montages and the Miyagi/Daniel relationship is always fun to watch.

Cobra Kai Season 5 Soundtrack Premieres Fun New Track [EXCLUSIVE]

E9A16C4C-67BC-4636-A09A-C5A45295EA0F.jpeg

Be on the lookout for the fantastic new track from composers Leo Birenberg & Zach Robinson tomorrow, and make sure to pre-save your digital copy here. Above, you can get a first look at the gorgeous cover art for "Once Upon a Time in the Valley" by artist Matt Ryan Tobin. As one might guess from the title of the piece, the music follows the theme of the new season as the dojo plans to expand across the San Fernando Valley.

The full Cobra Kai: Season 5 soundtrack, with music from Zach & Leo, will release on September 16. That means that one week after the new season premieres, fans will be able to own the magical score from their favorite series in two volumes of music—the same format as the previous season's soundtrack.

I'm hyped for season 5, but either they are hiding some REALLY juicy and unexpected stuff, or they just blew most of the plot in the trailer. Is the only major older teen in the Cobra Kai dojo gonna be Tory? And if so, for how long?

Johnny and Chozen teaming up and the new evil senseis all look cool. I kind of hope the Robby vs. Miguel rematch happens towards the end AFTER they try to train together for a while. I can't see much tension in the build up to their fight if it's already been spoiled they will be on the same side afterward anyway.

Is Kreese in this season or is he sitting it out for a while?

I see that Hilary Swank is going to be starring in a TV series called Alaska Daily. I don't know what this would mean for Cobra Kai, but it shows that she would be willing to be in a TV show. However, this new series could conflict with any appearances in Cobra Kai, unless it gets cancelled. I don't know how many episodes have been filmed yet. But if Swank is going to be in Cobra Kai I'm guessing it wouldn't be this season so there would be time to make some guest appearances.

As cool as that sounds, I really hope they don’t get super indulgent and make any future episodes in future seasons longer than they need to be, just because they have the ability to do so now. Some creators, when the reigns are taken off, lack restraint and just start going crazy, at the detriment of the show/movie.

The great thing about this show is that the episodes aren’t too long and don’t waste your time, and I would hate for them to deviate from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"