Cobra Ninja: The official "Byung Hun Lee is Storm Shadow" thread

As a huge SS fan, I'm a bit disappointed about this costume; I thought it'd look as badass as Snakeye does. But it might grow on me after awhile.

SS looks like he's wearing something a kid would wear to a halloween party. Very 'Toys R Us' looking. :csad:

SS looks like he's wearing something a kid would wear to a halloween party. Very 'Toys R Us' looking. :csad:

I feel the same way, and I really hate the jacket outfit that SS is wearing. I was hoping that he'd borrow the look from Sigma Six or one of this classic outfits, but aside from the white mask, he really looks nothing like his action figures. This is a big let-down.

If possible, somebody should do a manip of this Storm Shadow pic with bare arms. The padded shoulders and sleeves just seem wrong.

stormshadow_full.jpg

Yes there are some comic versions of Storm Shadow with sleeves but this classic look is far more menacing looking to me.

stormshadow_full.jpg

Yes there are some comic versions of Storm Shadow with sleeves but this classic look is far more menacing looking to me.

Now THIS is classic Storm Shadow. It shouldn't be hard to duplicate this look for the movie, but it seems like they think they are too smart and decided to change his costume. What a mistake.

I'm sure he's gonna wear the more traditional outfit in flashbacks. I don't mind this outfit as his modern suit.

stormshadow_full.jpg

I manipped the mask onto this pic...looks badass to me..yeh id prefer no sleeves or coat but he still looks cool!

STORMYMCSHADOW.jpg

Um. isn't it possible that he's wearing the sleeveless under the jacket??? It's just a freaking jacket people! He'll obviously take it off during his fight with Snake Eyes.

Um. isn't it possible that he's wearing the sleeveless under the jacket??? It's just a freaking jacket people! He'll obviously take it off during his fight with Snake Eyes.
A very fair point. I can see the confrontation already.

No, it's completely impossible :dry:

Doesn't change the fact that it looks tacky and out of place.

There is nothing wrong with the jacket at all IMO,it looks nice.

looks great.

i can't believe that you people are complaining about sleeve length... my god. and the jacket is actually an improvement to the comic look, whether or not you want to admit it. he looks freaking sweet.

looks great.

i can't believe that you people are complaining about sleeve length... my god. and the jacket is actually an improvement to the comic look, whether or not you want to admit it. he looks freaking sweet.
I for one am not complaining about sleeve length, it's irrelevant.

It's the jacket tail that's completely absurd, it does not look freaking sweet.

I manipped the mask onto this pic...looks badass to me..yeh id prefer no sleeves or coat but he still looks cool!

STORMYMCSHADOW.jpg

I have a feeling during a battle with SE, he'll take off the coat/sleeves and then he'll be sleeveless.

I think the fact that he's wearing Payless tennis shoes, is whats giving his entire costume that cheap look. I think they could have been more creative on the design of his shoes.

the shoes are weak, but the jacket is badass actually. it's not bad. very stylish.

Pretty lame if you ask me..

Whats with the pants and shoes?

I hope he has a few looks in this film, this shall suffice for one of them i suppose...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"