Cobra Ninja: The official "Byung Hun Lee is Storm Shadow" thread

I dig it. Especially that coat. I can see it looking really cool during fight scenes. :up:

It never ceases to amaze me, what fans will be b**** about.

I have a feeling during a battle with SE, he'll take off the coat/sleeves and then he'll be sleeveless.

how awesome would that be...
fondosnakeeyesstormshadow01.jpg

It's horrible, the trenchcoat, the shoes, the pants, etc.

Neither Storm Shadow nor the Baroness have the Cobra emblem. What the fudge?!

I think the fact that he's wearing Payless tennis shoes, is whats giving his entire costume that cheap look. I think they could have been more creative on the design of his shoes.

White Tabi boots beat tennis shoes every day of the week (and twice on Sunday) - much more fitting for one schooled in the deadly art of ninjitsu :ninja: :-

white1.gif

Also, anyone know if SS's gonna be seen using a bow and arrow in the movie? - I wanna see him use 'the ear that see's'........................

Um. isn't it possible that he's wearing the sleeveless under the jacket??? It's just a freaking jacket people! He'll obviously take it off during his fight with Snake Eyes.

Perhaps, though I have a feeling Byung has small arms which is probably why they gave him long sleeves in the first place - so he doesn't look like a skinny wuss next to Snake Eyes.

Perhaps, though I have a feeling Byung has small arms which is probably why they gave him long sleeves in the first place - so he doesn't look like a skinny wuss next to Snake Eyes.

they gave him long sleeves because they were going for this look
cobrareborn.jpg

it seems like the movie is a hybrid of all the different types.

if you watch "bittersweet life" you will know hes a well built dude...plus you will see just how damn good his acting is (dunno if we will get to see it much in Joe tho)

they gave him long sleeves because they were going for this look
cobrareborn.jpg

it seems like the movie is a hybrid of all the different types.

U know, i dnt mind them switchin' things up, but it would make more sense if they save this to later movies (If they decide to do more) It would of made sense to start off with the basics (so to speak), then evolved during other installments....

First the trench coat mafia now the trench coat ninja.

I don't really have a problem with the uniform for SS looking like it does on the front of that comic book. The one problem i have with it is that the materials used to make it, look really cheap. Like thin bed sheets sown together or something. Yeah, he can probably move around in it easily cause of it's light weight, but it offers no protection for him against cuts, like SE uniform does.

Jesus! The Matrix trenchcoat look strikes again! I can already hear the techno pumping in the background during his fight scenes. How could they get Snake Eyes so right and Storm Shadow so wrong? It doesn't make sense.

People really need to get over the whole Matrix trenchcoat look. It's really old and tired.

...That's a pretty funky lookin' trenchcoat. :huh:

And trenchcoats were around way before The Matrix anyway. Just be glad they didn't manage to dress Storm Shadow in black too.

I hope Stephen sommers gets hit by the Triple T and DiBonaventura gets run over by the Mauler!

White Tabi boots beat tennis shoes every day of the week (and twice on Sunday) - much more fitting for one schooled in the deadly art of ninjitsu :ninja: :-

Yeah, I wouldn't care if they kept the jacket as long has he had those.

but it offers no protection for him against cuts, like SE uniform does.

Storm Shadow doesn't get cut.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"