The Dark Knight Rises cork-A-Doodle-'Tusi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
don't vote for kane, vote for CC!
http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=404369

Vote Busty, Not Brawny

I ain't Brawny, I am a Machine!

2ly3eyt.jpg

I don't think I really knew you ComicChick, maybe saw you around... Sorry Kane got my vote.

I don't like change.

haha yes we've only recently run around each other in lounge i believe

Ya, I remember seeing you but I never talked to ya, well it's good to meet somebody that likes comics also.

(This is like those weird run ins with someone you kept seeing at a local coffee shop, then you go to a distant one and you see the same person and you feel compelled to say hi since you have seen each other before.)

Cool cool...

considering this is a comic book fan forum of sorts, youll meet many people who are fans too

granted i haven't collected comics in quite some time :( i do buy some GN's every now and then when Hastings has those great online sales. i haven't paid more than $5 for a GN yet

the best comics are at flea markets now.

that's where i've gotten most of mine over the years

but Hastings stores have a website www.gohastings.com that frequently has 30% and 40% off sales and i get a lot of blurays and graphic novels there for killer prices

plus I use Ebates with my online shopping and get a percentage back of what i spend which is an added bonus

you know Georgia, ever heard of Pendergrass?

in case any of yall are going to do any black friday shopping ONLINE, please do yourself a favor and sign up for eBates. It's Free. A friend at work told me about it last year around Christmas and I've already made over $200 back that I've spent this year.

Ebates

when you sign up you get your choice of a free gift card. I chose Barnes & Noble. When you spend $25 online anywhere, then you get the gift card via email or postal mail. your choice

you know Georgia, ever heard of Pendergrass?

only the singer lol

i haven't been to Georgia since 1996. We were driving there during the Olympic Opening Ceremonies and I remember seeing the fireworks.

:mad: anyways its a flea market down here, has a couple comic stores with thousands of comics... all anywhere for 25 cents to $1 a piece. its heavenly.

the best flea market i've ever been to is Jockey Lot in SC. ever been?

only reason I go to SC is for fireworks :ninja:

haha i was in myrtle beach last weekend and wanted to buy some and bring em back but alas, no dice

we stick to sparklers here.

NC is ash backwards. At 18 I can buy a rifle and at 21 i can buy a pistol, but bottle rockets are off limits forever and ever.

haha I remember you.I was just browsin the ol forums.Lots of goodpeople still on. It's good to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"