The Dark Knight Rises Cock-A-Doodle-'Tusi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you calling me fat? I thought this bromance was going somewhere. :csad:
Here you go fatty!

tumblr_ma2a6xJ2c21rpv6kho11_r1_250.gif

Now get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.

I'm pretty sure if you really looked like him, or certain parts of him, I'd live in the kitchen for you. :hrt:

Nuh-uh! Do a photo shoot for me. Send them in a private message and I'll send you a sandwich in the mail. :up:

*peeks in thread*

Now you're just some Tusi that I used to know.

*leaves thread*

Who am I kidding I can't leave the Tusi :(

I think I had one of my best moments in an English exam ever today. Had to do a film review based around Tim Burton.

He wouldn't like it ;)

Well I saw it as a way to say how I feel about Burton's work. It wasn't that nice :p

In that case, I'd love to read it.

Aww, I hope you talked **** about how all of his films are the same. He's like the film director equivalent to Nickelback. :down

Aww, I hope you talked **** about how all of his films are the same. He's like the film director equivalent to Nickelback. :down

I'm writing that Nickelback comment down that's so great! Haha! Yep, that was the main point of my review :D

If I ever get it back I'll try and post the main points of the review.

Well I'm glad somebody likes it :D if I get marked down for it then they better expect a big argument :p I mean I talked about he uses film techniques and themes in the exact same way and how it makes me feel like I'm watching the same film ;)

I also made a comment about how he uses his techniques and themes to serve his stories. Then I put a little comment saying if you could even call it a story.

The best part? I didn't even put a rating.

Last edited:
Right on! Well, heartless lurkers make me uncomfortable, so I'm going to head out and mix up some other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"