Cockneys versus Zombies (This may be the greatest film ever made)

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
A bunch of east-easters fight their way out of a zombie infested London, lead by an unlikely gang of amateur banks robbers and foul-mouthed plucky pensioners. Starring Michelle Ryan, Honor Blackman (***** Galore in Goldfinger) and Harry Treadaway. The undead are brown bread.
In cinemas August 31st 2012.

[YT]H0hap9XRg6o[/YT]

I can't wait to see this!

I saw Strippers vs. Zombies the other night. Exactly what you would expect. Though that seems more like two of the same thing. :o

Looks fun, actually.

I saw Strippers vs. Zombies the other night. Exactly what you would expect. Though that seems more like two of the same thing. :o

Strippers versus Zombies has nothing really to do with Cockneys versus Zombies.

Yeah, I gathered. Just saying there are a lot of vs. Zombies movies in circulation.

Watching this commercial and thinking about " Shaun of the Dead ", I realize that England knows how to squash a zombie apocalypse. What the hell is up with us Americans ?

Watching them take those Zombie apart, I'm surprised so much of London has been Zombified.

Watching this commercial and thinking about " Shaun of the Dead ", I realize that England knows how to squash a zombie apocalypse. What the hell is up with us Americans ?

They've had a lot of practice via dealing with football fans.

I'll watch it just to see Bricktop from Snatch kill some Zombies

Yep Shuan of the Dead, 28 Days Later and Lifeforce been a number of Zombies take over London movies.

Harry Treadway's twin brother Luke Treadaway was in Aliens attack London movie Attack The Block as well

tumblr_lwdytjry_UT1qfxydqo3_r1_500.gif

Genuinely surprised not to see Danny Dyer or Tamar Hassan in it somewhere though. Isn't there some law that means one or both of them have to be in every film based in East London

Last edited:
This does look genuinly funny, still hoping to see Strippers vs Werewolves at some point as that looked okay as well, but this seems to be getting better reviews.

I'll watch it just to see Bricktop from Snatch kill some Zombies

Yep Shuan of the Dead, 28 Days Later and Lifeforce been a number of Zombies take over London movies.

Harry Treadway's twin brother Luke Treadaway was in Aliens attack London movie Attack The Block as well

tumblr_lwdytjry_UT1qfxydqo3_r1_500.gif

Genuinely surprised not to see Danny Dyer or Tamar Hassan in it somewhere though. Isn't there some law that means one or both of them have to be in every film based in East London

I wouldn't call " 28 Days Later " a zombie movie, they're more like crazed mutated humans instead of undead walking corpses. But hats off to the British. I think the Zombie Apocalypse only lasted a day or two in " Shaun of the Dead ", before the government took control of the situation.

This does look genuinly funny, still hoping to see Strippers vs Werewolves at some point as that looked okay as well, but this seems to be getting better reviews.
I've not heard of that one.

I finally got around to seeing Lesbian Vampire Killers and it wasn't as bad as I though it would be. Some parts were actually kind of funny.

This movie went down a storm at the frightfest horror movie festival and Mark Kermode at the BBC gave it a good reviewing saying it was really funny and well written even though its not that original.

They should do a sequel called Scousers vs Werewolves. Werewolves attack the city of Liverpool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"