Collection of all the Gay characters in Comic Books

MaskedManJRK

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.gayleague.com/gay/characters/index.php

Very interesting stuff. It has the most detailed list of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender characters in comic books. It even has lists of characters that were originally intended to be gay.

Some of them actually surprised me, like...John Constantine is bisexual?! :eek:

It has no details, but that site does have a pretty convincing pic from one of the comics in it: http://www.gayleague.com/gay/characters/display.php?id=2

Can someone who's read all the Constantine books tell me where that came from?

They're missing Rose Red under bisexuals/uncertian. She says that she's grown out of the habbit of sleeping with girls except for Jack every once in a while. She seems to be bisexual to the extent that she's not entirely straight.

Sandman138 said:
They're missing Rose Red under bisexuals/uncertian. If she says that she's grown out of the habbit of sleeping with girls except for Jack every once in a while. She seems to be bisexual to the extent that she's not entirely straight.

Pardon my ignorence, but who's Rose Red? :confused:

Maybe from Rose and Thorn? They've been thorough enough, though; Flatman was on there before GLX-Mas.

I remember running out to the comic book store and snapping up a bunch of extra copies of that Alpha Flight issue where Northstar outs himself. I hoped that would be worth big bucks, but after a brief spike in value, that issue (like most early 90's comics) isn't worth squat these days.

I stumbled onto that site a few years back, it's very informative. iirc, I sent them the info about Karolina from Runaways

Miracleman is bisexual, Inertia in Squadron Supreme tried to pick up a chick so she is at leat bi. They missed both of them off.

MaskedManJRK said:

When Mark Millar wrote his run on Spider-Man, Electro went to this shapeshifting prostitute to whome he is a regular. He kind of sort of said that after his stint in the big house, he had grown acustomed to gay prison sex, and it was implied that he wanted her to turn into Spider-Man while they were having sex.

The Question said:
When Mark Millar wrote his run on Spider-Man, Electro went to this shapeshifting prostitute to whome he is a regular. He kind of sort of said that after his stint in the big house, he had grown acustomed to gay prison sex, and it was implied that he wanted her to turn into Spider-Man while they were having sex.

Huh. Interesting.

The Question said:
ok, that's ****ed up

nono, the fact that he requested Spider-Man takes it to a whole nother level

That's an awesome site. :up:

I've used it on a number of occasions because of the Shvaughn Erin and Jan Arrah entry.

Elijya said:
nono, the fact that he requested Spider-Man takes it to a whole nother level

Well, when you think about it, he's just equating the role of controller/aggressor over to Spider-Man. It makes sense.

And depending if he's on top, it could equate to him wanting to f**k Spider-Man over...figuratively, and perhaps literally. :o

Somehow, I see him on the receiving end. It just seems like he would equate his physical submission to Spider-Man to the sexual submission of prison rape.

Sandman138 said:
Somehow, I see him on the receiving end. It just seems like he would equate his physical submission to Spider-Man to the sexual submission of prison rape.

Either way could work, I think. He could be on bottom because of his constant defeats, or he could be on top because of his hate for him.

Also, I must add, this is one STRANGE discussion we got here. :eek:

MaskedManJRK said:
Either way could work, I think. He could be on bottom because of his constant defeats, or he could be on top because of his hate for him.

Also, I must add, this is one STRANGE discussion we got here. :eek:

At least its more interesting than "Organics is teh suxorz" or some equally pathetic diatribe. While I agree that either way could work, that he got used accustomed to "prison sex" suggests submission to me. Then again, he could have been the dominant one inside the prison walls.

Sandman138 said:
At least its more interesting than "Organics is teh suxorz" or some equally pathetic diatribe. While I agree that either way could work, that he got used accustomed to "prison sex" suggests submission to me. Then again, he could have been the dominant one inside the prison walls.

Too true. Or, to be more current, "TeH iRoN sPiDeY sUiTs TeH suXXXXXorzz!!!!1129476" :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"