Comic book events that would make good movies

The Overlord

Superhero
Reaction score
Are there any comic book events from DC, Marvel or someone else, that would make good movies?

Are there any comic book events from DC, Marvel or someone else, that would make good movies?

1) The Death Of Superman

2) Superman Lives

3) Batman: A Death In The Family (Robin is killed)

4) Batman: Knightfall (Bane breaks Batman's back)

5) Batman returns from his broken back.

"Punisher: Born" would be really cool to see.

To bad Punisher ****ed up his chances to have a franchise.....3 god damn times.

I would love to see a Daredevil movie that deals with Born Again.

The original 'Secret Wars', would be mindblowing, it would be Marvel's 'Star Wars'.

Marvel Zombies

World War Hulk

Hulk vs Rulk

The Villains United Special and Battle for Metropolis parts of Infinite Crisis. Lots of B- and C-list characters (plus Martian Manhunter and maybe somemore popular villains then I'm giving credit for) squaring off in an American City. Like an intense action-thriller a la Black Hawk Down but with superheroes.

^That would be amazing

But Annihilation would be even better, all of Galactus's herald's on one side, and they still got their asses kicked, would be AMAZING!

Future Imperfect. How cool would it be with Maestro showing Hulk all the trophies of fallen Marvel characters?

Also, I know I keep saying this, but the early stories of "The Mask" would be mind blowing with the right director, who has the passion to follow the comic book stories rather than (as great as it was...) the Jim Carrey film. Imagine an R-rated Mask film that follows the comics. I would there in a heartbeat.

Annihilation would be so ****ing epic. Will never happen though :(

Crisis on Infinite Earths

This should be animated, with each parallel earth being drawn in the style of a different DC animated show/movie. (Teen Titans, Timmverse, Super Friends, etc)

Planet Hulk
WWH
Ultimatum
House of M.
Age of Apocolypse
Spawn: Armegeddon

Ultimatum? So a film about killing off well established and loved heroes simply for shock value would be good?

No need to be a ***** ace of knaves. Sounds to me like you're looking to get into an arguement. Sucks to be you man. go have a nap or something, mr. grumpy wumpy.

I would love to see Death of Gwen Stacy in a future Spidey film

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"