Apocalypse Comic con 2015

Reaction score
So since comic con 2015 is just like six weeks away and I feel like the presentation of this film will be pretty huge so I feel like it deserves its own thread.

So what do you want to see?

Ummm me the trailer of course, the main cast and the logo. I also cant wait for Fox's presentation to their other Marvel films.

I hope to see the full cast come out just like DoFP and maybe posed photos of each character like they did with nightcrawler. Just so we can at least get a glimpse at each characters look.

Well, I certainly hope for more information about their cinematic universe. At least when each movie will be set.

Yeah I think Fox try to be too quiet with everything. One thing they need to do is come out with a full release of the lineup. Tell us the direction. But I think they want to wait for F4. And see how it does before they go ahead with everything.

They could talk only about the mutant universe.

It seems they are moving in the right direction with movie releases, with Gambit,Deadpool, Xmen and FF4. I would like to hear more about possible other team movies like maybe XForce or spin off team movies

Hopefully they'll confirm if The New Mutants is the 2018 film or not. And update us with Gambit

I think we'll get a teaser trailer or maybe even a full trailer for Deadpool.

Some of the cast for Apocalypse will talk about the film

Maybe a Gambit Director announcement

New Mutants release date and hopefully a little bit of info about it

I dont think there will be a trailer yet. They just started shooting and the movie will enter the cinema in a year. Maybe there will be a short teaser (compared to the Star Wars Teaser from November) ... a few images ... some new faces .... but nothing more.

btw back in 2013 the first DOFP Teaser/Trailer came out in October while the movie entered cinema in 2014s spring. So based on that my expectations for such footage isnt high.

It's rumored fox will have panels for FF,Deadpool,and apocalypse and comic con.A rogh form of teaser which rumor says is coming in november may premiere at comic con.

The first nuggets apart from empire and Bryan Singer's postings will probally come when Comic Con is here.

Rumor is also deadpool teaser with FF In august

Teaser for Apocalypse In november with Spectre and full trailer for deadpool
with the Martian In November

I dont think there will be a trailer yet. They just started shooting and the movie will enter the cinema in a year. Maybe there will be a short teaser (compared to the Star Wars Teaser from November) ... a few images ... some new faces .... but nothing more.

btw back in 2013 the first DOFP Teaser/Trailer came out in October while the movie entered cinema in 2014s spring. So based on that my expectations for such footage isnt high.

They would likely show a footage in a form of a teaser trailer at Comic Con.

The 1st trailer for Dofp was exactly the same as the footage they presented at comic con just without the texts.

a teaser at comic-con for Apocalypse will likely have little to no effects work

As long as we get a glimpse of Apocalypse I'll be satisfied

Maybe character images as well.

They released a Comicon trailer for X2 in 2003, with only 2 weeks' worth of filming...

Given their amount of upcoming projects it would be great to hab a panel and teasers from a few of them

Last edited:
This movie will have a lot more of CGI than X2, and probably more than DoFP. However, I do think we'll see something at Comic-Con. A short teaser, maybe.

I also hope for official photos of the characters, like Nightcrawler's.

This movie will have a lot more of CGI than X2, and probably more than DoFP.

Not necessarily if the main villain is not fully CGI...

But X2 Comic-Con trailer did have the advantage of being able to throw in some X-men footage (chess scene).

They had a trailer for DOFP and that had about two months of filming done, so a trailer should be no problem for that and Deadpool.

I don't really need trailers for anything else, having Kinberg or Emma or Boone or Tim Miller just announce plans would be enough to get fans hyped I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if the trailer that they will show at Comic-Con is the one that they will release later this year as the official teaser trailer.

Like I said, with DOFP, the comic-con trailer and the 1st official trailer released for the public were completely the same, just with different background music and text. I expected after all the time between Comic-Con and October 2014, they would have changed it a bit but nope. I remember a lot of us were disappointed with that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"