Comic Con Footage (The Leaked Trailer)

Crowley9 said:
I can't view the footage either. I manage to get voice with QuickTime but that's it. Can anyone recommend a multimedia player?
Crowley, do you have the file?

I don't get it- why would they not keep it on the internet? This creates hype. MSJ- I know you check back here. Put it back on the internet and label it as 'incomplete' comic-con footage if you don't want people confusing it with the trailer. You mostly gave us story scenes anyways, and the story looks great- I was amazed by alot of what I saw and know this film will be amazing. Just put it back on the internet, the faster the word spreads, the more hype that is created.

MSJ- I know you check back here. Please put the footage back on the internet even if you have to label it as 'incomplete' comic-con footage if you don't want people confusing it with the trailer. You mostly gave us story scenes anyways, and the story looks great- I was amazed by alot of what I saw and know this film will be amazing. Just put it back on the internet, the faster the word spreads, the more hype that is created. We see early shots from all other films (Revenge of the Sith, King Kong, Superman Returns). And even though these are snipets that don't reveal too much information we are hyped from seeing even a single frame from an upcoming film- finished or not. Just, I think if it's on the internet more people can see it- watch it, and learn what Ghost Rider is about story wise, or concept wise- at least. And looking forward to Daredevil 2. Keep up the great work and thanks for checking back here from time to time. Can't wait to see Ghost Rider and keep up the great work.

Man, I hate that it got taken down. My girlfriend was excited about it and was looking forward to seeing it tomorrow.

Now, she sees nothing.

They took it off the internet because it was mislabeled by everyone as a trailer and because slobs like Harry @ AICN started to Bash it with ill intent to get the bad press going on Marvel. He's like a rabid dog who's food is 15 year old boys.

Check back, he changed his tone when he learned that that it's not a trailer. Now, can anyone, please, tell me if they've got the file? I wanna see! :(

Yes, please, put it back! :(

(If anyone here got it, please PM me!)

i just want to see those screencaps again! anybody have them stored on their computer?

I would rather see a finished teaser/trailer. It will give us a better idea where the movie can go. Of course, I'll reserve my opinion on the movie until I see more.

From what I saw, you can totally tell it was slapped together quickly for Comic Con. It didn't impress me, but then again, it wasn't finished. In fact, I think that they finished principle photography less than two months ago right? So I have to give them slack.

Nic Cage...he has a weird career. He's like a yo yo: he'll do a really good movie one minute then he'll do a really stupid movie afterwards. I hope that Ghost Rider won't be the 'stupid' one and I still have high hopes for it. I would rather see a younger actor playing Johnny, but Cage will do fine.

Triligors said:
I don't get it- why would they not keep it on the internet? This creates hype. MSJ- I know you check back here. Put it back on the internet and label it as 'incomplete' comic-con footage if you don't want people confusing it with the trailer. You mostly gave us story scenes anyways, and the story looks great- I was amazed by alot of what I saw and know this film will be amazing. Just put it back on the internet, the faster the word spreads, the more hype that is created.

I don't understand why they don't have it labeled as the unfinished comic con footage and online either. It just doesn't make sense... unless they just don't want to start their marketing campaign yet, which is understandable.

Another reason to not have it online is the fact that we can take screenshots showing us every second. Those really bad unfinished shots of Ghost Rider would be bashed to hell... and were. Even if they removed those shots and gave us the rest, I'd be happy.

Ah well, alls well that ends well.

Hey if someone can send the footage to [email protected] I would appreciate it.

Ghost-Rider-movie-harley.jpg

PLEASE!!!

if you saw it, what did you think of nick cage as johnny blaze so far. i never had high hopes being im not much of a cage fan, but this confirmed that i'll be disappointed with his performance

when i 1st heard the audio i thought man...this sounds like the trailer from comic con! heh
glad thats the case....i wonder if they will still used those titles/music for the official teaser? those were really nice
guess this means we wont get a teaser in theaters this aug 5th. probably means we wont see anything in theaters until at least Dec or Nov...arghh!

i liked his performance...or at least from what i saw.
for the movie Blaze has made a deal w/ the devil who basically waited for at least 20yrs to collect payment. Blaze has been living under that threat of damnation for all that time...and from those scenes in the trailer i got that impression.
i dont have any doubts he going to do a great job as Blaze...really interested on how he is going to do Ghost Rider though.

yea, i mean im still looking forward to it, and like you said it seems their keeping true to the story line with a strong script. who knows he might blow me away

I'm not too impressed with Cage as Johnny so far. It really looks like he's coasting, and I don't like all the silly one-liners. I didn't care for the humor Johnson tried to inject in Daredevil, and I don't care for it here. He's NOT Kevin Smith.

I got the trailer. It's about 6 MB, but I can't play it with Quicktime. I tried to open it with Windows Media Classic, but I could only play the sound. What do I need to play it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"