Comic Con Footage (The Leaked Trailer)

i can't used Quicktime 7 because i don't have Windows 2000 and above. didn't try VLC yet, but i'm assuming it doesn't work since my comp may not contain the video codec that Quicktime 7 has

well....now a wmv version is available... around the net.

i got the wmv version, thanks InVictus for the info to where to find it

THAT WAS AN AWESOME TRAILER, FINALLY GOT TO SEE IT

Their are links still available where u can download it, but u need Quicktime 7, u can download a free preview version for windows XP & 2000 (not for Win 98)http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/preview/

You can download it the Comic-Con Trailer here http://rapidshare.de/files/3473325/ghost.mov.html scroll down to the bottom to get it.

also, can anyone tell me why I cant upload my Avitar?

grFF.jpg

Ghost Rider In Season 2 - Fantastic 4 Episode "When Calls Galactus"
grXMEN.jpg

Ghost Rider In Season 1 - (X-Men) Episode "The Final Decision"
gr.jpg

Ghost Rider In Season 1 (Incredible Hulk) Episode "Innocent Blood"

i have the wmv version of it, but i can't post it here so..................

Personally, I really liked the trailer, it wasn't that bad at all. They just need to trim some one liners, make the GR shots more evil, and it'll be fine.

I also liked the trailer, and can't wait to see the movie next year.

i mean ...........incomplete SDCC footage :)

well can you call it incomplete though? Just because it didn't finish the special f/x doesn't mean it's incomplete when you call the SDCC footage incomplete because it is as is

MarvelMovies said:
Can you download VLC Media Player?

WOOHOOO!!!
A big Thanks MM.
I downloaded it before they took it off, but I got windows 98 so I was gonna buy windows 2000 so I could see it. VLC :up: You saved me about $50. I officially owe you 1.
It was awesome!! If this is unpolished preliminary work (which it is) the final result is bound to kick all kinds of unholy ass. I loved the chain action, the music was good, not southern rock(so they probably intend to mix hard stuff with southern rock which should be ok), and it had a good feel to it.
They should release it with the notation that its comic con preliminary stuff, I don't see how it could hurt, and most of the fans should love it.
:up: :ghost: :up:

Nic is great.I think he´s gonna make an amazing J. blaze:spidey:

The quicktime file doesn't play on VLC for me, am I doing something wrong?

BIGGUN said:
when i 1st heard the audio i thought man...this sounds like the trailer from comic con! heh
glad thats the case....i wonder if they will still used those titles/music for the official teaser? those were really nice
guess this means we wont get a teaser in theaters this aug 5th. probably means we wont see anything in theaters until at least Dec or Nov...arghh!

I'm not sure about the music, but I really think they'll keep those titles. The reason why I'm not sure about the music is because it wasn't an official release. Plus, it was the music companies fault that the footage was leaked in the first place. Maybe they'll be punished. I hope not though cuz I thought there were on a great track with it.

Because of this little mishap of the con footage being released, you're right on now getting a trailer anytime soon. They'll probably now wait until everyone forgets about it. Maybe even the new year before we get even a teaser... a real teaser.

I think even the score/sound fx are still in development stage... sound need to be polished, maybe the part of the flashback of Barton Blaze grave is finished, or it's from another score. It's very probable the only true score at early stage is the cool engine sound...and maybe it's an experiment too (a success imho)

I'm glad to know there's a wmv version of it, but I took the QT file I saved to my friend's Mac and saw it this afternoon !

There's a lot of visual improvement to perform yet : incomplete CGI scenes, some sets look a lot like sets...
But the tone was right and exciting, I'll have to wait for more scenes with Cage since I don't have a clear idea on how Blaze should be like anyway.

What worried me most was the look of some baddies, like the close up on the sharped teeth plus thin mustache and goatee and Wes Bentley pale look wasn't very good.
I hope he'll turn into the kickass Blackheart we know from the comics at some point.

i don't quite understand, isn't that how Ghost Rider should look like? A skull inflamed with fire...right?

Unless you want the skull to look metallic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"