Comic Con Footage (The Leaked Trailer)

Oh thanks ..i also find hard to get what Sam Elliot says 'coz he sounds like he's yawning but nevermind...

There is no picture can you put it in quicktime 6 and not 7 because I don't have 7.

Thanks a lot, Crowley. Finally I can see the teaser teaser!

:ghost:

So arent your removing this thread aswell, you removed mine when i posted the trailer :?

MarvelMovies said:
Ummm..

We're not really supposed to post that, since Sony requested it to be taken down.

So... yeah.
Well...i´ve made an avatar out of it a couple of days ago

cant wait to see the final teaser in the theatre

spikes.bmp

Punitore said:
Oh thanks ..i also find hard to get what Sam Elliot says 'coz he sounds like he's yawning but nevermind...

Really? I love how he sounds. That ruff smoke filled vocals sound great for Caretaker, in my opinion... and I for one have no trouble understanding him.

After watching the footage a good two or three or fifty times, I just noticed the dead guys in the bar. Hmm. What's all that about then?:eek:

Actually i though they were drunken demons... it seems they serve the really good stuff there, to make demons drunk...:D

LOL. Must be potent indeed.

Perhaps that's Mephisto bad place in the movie? Or one version of it anyway? His bad place on earth or something.

I'm trying but it is just not loading, the refresh button hasn't worked yet.

Just copy and paste it (the non clickable link below) in your browser's address bar and hit enter. Better view it while it's still up, if you have not seen it!

mms://205.178.146.40/191121/ghstrdrteasr.wmv

If that don't work, then click the link below to this web page. Once there scroll down a little to the last paragraph that reads: *Note : For those of you who haven't gotten a chance to see the footage, you can check it out (in WMP) here... but click fast, it will probably be gone soon, if it isn't already.
Just click were they tell you to.

http://www.movieforums.com/blog/7-30-2005/ghost_rider_teaser_trailer_footage.html

I don't understand. As of sunday morning 10:39 AM Eastern time it the links I posted still works for me. Do you have windows media player?

It works for me too, but it´s jumpy - and I have a bad place of a fast connection. Better get it from E-Mule. Look for "Ghost Rider-El motorista fantasma- Trailer -Sony Pulled".

I have a cable connection and it plays smoothly and crystal clear.

Oh wait, it´s true. I have ADSL and it works. It was jumpy cause I was with my BitTorrent on.

its not a bad teaser...you only get one very brief view of GR himself though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"