Comic Con Joker Goon Mask

I might be interested in buying one as well. If you could post a general asking price, that would help me make up my mind though.

I'm not going to put up a base asking price simply because I don't really want to deal with people who aren't serious about buying. I only have a few left after distributing them to all my friends who were in the picture.

I'm not going to put up a base asking price simply because I don't really want to deal with people who aren't serious about buying. I only have a few left after distributing them to all my friends who were in the picture.

I am very serious about buying these from you.

Bump! New info on first page

Hahaha.

Why not just WAIT and get movie accurate ones? Actual latex masks LIKE in the movie. Instead of inaccurate, hard-plastic masks?

There were two pictures in the merchandise thread that had ALL the TDK costume stuff up on walls. Along with the bank robbery masks. All of them. And they looked A LOT better than the pictures in that linked costume website.

So yeah. Just wait it out. You won't regret it.

Hahaha.

Why not just WAIT and get movie accurate ones? Actual latex masks LIKE in the movie. Instead of inaccurate, hard-plastic masks?

There were two pictures in the merchandise thread that had ALL the TDK costume stuff up on walls. Along with the bank robbery masks. All of them. And they looked A LOT better than the pictures in that linked costume website.

Wait, i thought the masks were hard in the movie? kinda like plaster

Those pics with the Gotham Girl Scout cookies... are those from the SDCC? Is that first clown part of the stunt, or just a regular con visitor in costume?

Those were from SDCC, and yeah that clown was a visitor.

Hahaha.

There are several sites out there right now taking preorders for these, once they are officially released. Cost is between $6 and $24, depending on if you get kid size, 3/4 size, adult size and where youa re getting them. Most are around $8.99.

ok so here is the deal on the masks. I only have one left, its the one with blue crosses on the eyes and i am looking to sell it for about 100$.

I can most likely get one of either of the other types but since i would first have to buy it back from a friend the price might be closer to 130$.

joker_dollar.jpg

I have one of these

Such a beautiful dollar ^

Yeah, I haven't spent it, even though I needed bus fare the other day

ok so here is the deal on the masks. I only have one left, its the one with blue crosses on the eyes and i am looking to sell it for about 100$.

I can most likely get one of either of the other types but since i would first have to buy it back from a friend the price might be closer to 130$.

:lmao:

does anyone have the plastic ones and would be willing to sell?

Does anyone know if VoicesInYourHead has any left?

Did anyone buy from him?

I bought from him. It was a very smooth process and he can be trusted. It was a great sell :up:

But yeah, if anyone has the Cookie Box PM me!

VoicesInYerHead...

PM sent.

Anyone else who has a source on these, please PM me... I'm doing a Batman fanfilm in June to get online in early July that would benefit greatly from being able to use these masks for the Joker goons in my film. I only wish the licensed ones would be put out quicker, it seems they might not be available until September.

Also, if anyone else is doing the masks like those seen on E-Bay, can you write me? I'm not an E-Bay member and don't know how to contact the guy doing the Grumpy latex mask lookalikes.

Ive got some masks Id be willing to sell, i didn't get them at comicon but i think they are what you are looking for.

I was one of the few who was able to get over 24 people fro the rorys death kiss thing so the joker sent me a box of masks, 3 different types and I still have multiple of each still in their plastic wrap. Here is a picture.

l_3d407e45a525d77717ff9a22922a487a.jpg

Thats me with the masks and the note from Mr. J himself.

How much for one of each type of goon mask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"