Comic Con Trailer Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably going to punch someone if I have to wait until Christmas to see this trailer.

You and everyone else not in Hall H lol. The earliest indications of an immanent trailer is site update. If we see images cropping up on the official site then we shouldn't be far off footage. I guess we're gunna have to deal with a grainy shaky cam upload til xmas.

Only if you can find a replacement who'll post news about The Walking Dead TV show as reliably as he does.

I really don't see why they don't put a copy on-line since it's been seen.
I'm actually shocked nobody has a copy anywhere online

They may want to keep it like a special exclusive for people who actually attended Comic-Con. Also, knowing it's out there but not being able to see it builds anticipation.

Yeah but what we saw at SDCC was pretty danged long. I'd be happy with HALF of what they had.

I doubt they'll release it...inevitably someone will put the video up on youtube like they always do. Marvel will take it down, someone else will put it up ect. eventually a months or so from now you'll be able to search YT and find it easily. Not saying it is right, just that is how it ALWAYS goes down.

Dunno.... same reason they didn't want IM and IM2 trailers posted. I don't think they care so much about the bootlegs or they'd police it better once they go up. I think it really is to maintain the exclusive feel that the attendees get there. Why pay and travel to CALI if the Net gets the same quality at home? That's speculation, but if their track record is any indication get ready for bootlegs for a few month than a new trailer that's similar to the CC one but with added money shots.

It's a shame you guys didn't see the footage. I luckily managed to click the live stream and saw a good amount of it.

Listening to the audio again.

"You are a vain, greedy, cruel boy!"
"And you are an old man and a fool!"

*tingles* :awesome:

I like the voices..... they all sound on target, for the first time I kinda feel like Hopkins won't just be picking up a pay check, nor will he be over the top overacting.

Dunno.... same reason they didn't want IM and IM2 trailers posted. I don't think they care so much about the bootlegs or they'd police it better once they go up. I think it really is to maintain the exclusive feel that the attendees get there. Why pay and travel to CALI if the Net gets the same quality at home? That's speculation, but if their track record is any indication get ready for bootlegs for a few month than a new trailer that's similar to the CC one but with added money shots.
Well the plus for being at SDCC IS the 3D, we at home wouldn't see the 3D glasses if it's the ones I'm thinking of. I have several different Types but nothing of the new 3D.
Like I said a simple 2d trailer even by HALF of what was on the live feed would be GREAT

Well the plus for being at SDCC IS the 3D, we at home wouldn't see the 3D glasses if it's the ones I'm thinking of. I have several different Types but nothing of the new 3D.
Like I said a simple 2d trailer even by HALF of what was on the live feed would be GREAT

At the Con they probably used the special clear 'polarised' (or similar) types you get in the cinema's. No use at all on a monitor or TV, not even the latest '3D' models that are around (afaik these use an update on 'LCD Shutter' technology which was around ages ago for CRT monitors, it's just waited for LCD's to catch up in refresh rates to make them usable again (Used to have a pair of 'eDimensional' glasses I used on games on my old CRT monitor...Were not bad at all when they worked).

Best we could hope for in 3D for home use would probably be an anaglyph version (the very old red/blue glasses type) ,which usually sucks (variable effect, ghosting, bleached colours, and so on)

The footage I saw, even though it was bootlegged, the quality of the video image didn't look like the blurry 3D.

I like the voices..... they all sound on target, for the first time I kinda feel like Hopkins won't just be picking up a pay check, nor will he be over the top overacting.

Well, he's being directed by Kenneth Branagh. You can bet your ass he ain't.

On one of the live blogs someone from Marvel said they would have it up at Marvel.com sooner or later, once they got the ok that is.
They said hopefully sooner.

However if we don't get something somebody is gonna get stabbed in the eye!!

Hey, we're not like those savages at Comic-Con. We're a friendlier sort of geek. Kicks to the shins are as far as we go. :)

I couldn't get the audio to play at the cbm link but it's on YouTube and it gives me the chills.

[YT]81j9G1o_UqE[/YT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back