Comic Con Trailer Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
On one of the live blogs someone from Marvel said they would have it up at Marvel.com sooner or later, once they got the ok that is.
They said hopefully sooner.

However if we don't get something somebody is gonna get stabbed in the eye!!
That was one blog I couldn't get to work.
At one time I had two live feeds for vid and two Live Blogs and could get one of each to work

favorite part of the trailer is when Thor is getting banished and Loki stepped forward and Odin went all medieval on his ass !!!!

lol OMG that sent CHILLS down my spine! lol

I am peeing my pants that they are going with Ages of Thunder in how Odin and Thor are crazy pissed at eachother. I LOVED THAT STORYLINE. Odin was super BadA and so was Thor. And the arrogance and stupidity of Thor and being banished creates a great storyline.

This is an EXTREMELY dynamic story with a lot of conflict and character arch. I listened to the audio with my heart racing wanting more then anything to see video of it........I really hope we all dont have to sit here with our thumbs up our butts until Xmas for the trailer SDCC got. I have a feeling we wont be....I think because Cap was not pushed as hard at SDCC as Thor was it will be pushed super hard come Xmas time and theyll want to focus a lot of their promotional power on that film.

FOR ASGARD! :thor:

I love that. It's the classic father/son spat where both are at fault and do/say some things they know they'll regret, only on a super-epic scale. :D

Yeah Ages of Thunder really captured that Father/Son aspect of Thor. Glad they applied it to the film.
This movie just RINGS of Norse myth! lol

I like that they made Odin a bit more noble and respectable for the movie. The conflict between him and Thor was better in Ages of Thunder than in the older comics (what few allusions we got to it), but Odin seemed like a bit of a thug, which made him less impressive. For the movie, they seem to have struck just the right amount of a**holeness for both Thor and Odin. :)

If we got audio trailers or Spiderman or Ironman, or Hulk they wouldn't be as good as this.

That was a five minute trailer..............

LOL,... no way that is getting any kind of official release.

They will piece bit and parts of that into both Major THeatrical trailers I bet..

LOL....the first time I heard it I had no idea it was the long....

EPIC...this movie will be EPIC.

That was a five minute trailer..............

LOL,... no way that is getting any kind of official release.

They will piece bit and parts of that into both Major THeatrical trailers I bet..

LOL....the first time I heard it I had no idea it was the long....

EPIC...this movie will be EPIC.
VERILY Epic is exactly it!
Thor dominated SDCC yesterday! Even after the stabbing in Hall H!

VERILY Epic is exactly it!
Thor dominated SDCC yesterday! Even after the stabbing in Hall H!

The first time I heard that thing I had no idea it was that long.... kind of shocking.

Oh well.... fans got a huge treat then.

Anyone else note how Hemsworth is ALOT bigger then Evans... and Evans isn't a puny guy.

I still would have favored Skrasgaurd...but his role one true Blood wouldn't allow him to get this thick..... I am geussing this was part of the problem.

Hemsworth agree to get huge.

I like the voices..... they all sound on target, for the first time I kinda feel like Hopkins won't just be picking up a pay check, nor will he be over the top overacting.

Finally listened to the audio and I have to agree bigtime! I like the little accent Hopkins has going on.:woot:

Ok, after listening to it again, I REAALLY hope this leaks because after hearing the sound effects at the end I want to see the Destroyer armor in action.

Last edited:
Yup, Everything is right on IMO. I just wish we could SEE the danged TRAILER again!

when odin says "i deem you unworthy" the camera was a closeup of thor, thor was unable to hold mjolnir anymore. you see hemsworth sort of get pulled down. looked like he was holding mjolnir and after he was deemed unworthy it just fell to the floor jerking him down.

Yup, Everything is right on IMO. I just wish we could SEE the danged TRAILER again!

:cmad:

At least you got to see it once and in good quality. :oldrazz::woot:

How did the Destroyer Armor look when he started walking? Just the sound effects made it seem badass in that audio version. Does he look full on CGI or are they actually having someone in suit for scenes that don't require too much action?

when odin says "i deem you unworthy" the camera was a closeup of thor, thor was unable to hold mjolnir anymore. You see hemsworth sort of get pulled down. Looked like he was holding mjolnir and after he was deemed unworthy it just fell to the floor jerking him down.

wicked!!!

:cmad:

At least you got to see it once and in good quality. :oldrazz::woot:

How did the Destroyer Armor look when he started walking? Just the sound effects made it seem badass in that audio version. Does he look full on CGI or are they actually having someone in suit for scenes that don't require too much action?
That was freaking COOL tho the live feed camera wasn't really close enough to give a quality visual of Destroyer. It was like watching a video someone took of a tv show with a video camera.

That was freaking COOL tho the live feed camera wasn't really close enough to give a quality visual of Destroyer. It was like watching a video someone took of a tv show with a video camera.

I still hope it leaks though. Just to get some glimpses at least.

Well the Marvel board MIGHT have something if it gets ok'd but that can take awhile, they can be slow sometimes

when odin says "i deem you unworthy" the camera was a closeup of thor, thor was unable to hold mjolnir anymore. you see hemsworth sort of get pulled down. looked like he was holding mjolnir and after he was deemed unworthy it just fell to the floor jerking him down.
Awesome. Exactly as it should be. I love that various creators have been using the hammer's worthiness enchantment as a story element and visual cue that something's not right with Thor (or Beta Ray Bill in one comic I'm thinking of).

Ive said it since first reading that they were making a Thor film.....sadly because I love Cap and I know how he needs to Impact the Avengers movie....I know Thor is the sleeper next year. Its going to blow up...and thats saying a lot considering the line up of movies coming out next year.

This is going to be LOTR meets mystic tech meets Marvel Comics to the general audience and I think its going to go over VERY well in the box office....there is such a broad fanbase for a movie like this.

I think RDJ and Hemsworth are going to be the best characters in The Avengers....with a sprinkling of Jeremy Renner :)

Edit: Now if only I can ninja over to Marvel studios and break through their labrynth of security to get my hands on a copy of that SDCC footage!

Edit Again: Couldnt be more off topic getting STARCRAFT 2 tomorrow night at 12am WOOT WOOT!

Last edited:
Edit: Now if only I can ninja over to Marvel studios and break through their labrynth of security to get my hands on a copy of that SDCC footage!

why not steal the film... wouldn't that be more logical?

Film's probably not done yet. They've got like 10 months left, most of which will probably be devoted to post-production. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"