Comic Con Trailer Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any of those. Are you sure they exist?

I'm sure they do. It's just that the smarter people who upload it use random titles that have nothing to do with Thor to try to hide it from being taken down.

Only problem that they can't avoid though is that Youtube employees can just filter through all new uploads that were done that day. It might take awhile but if Paramount is on their ass, i'm sure they're working bigtime to keep it from leaking.

Ones taken down by paramounts request are the real ones

Well again, I know I'm beating a dead horse here, and have been cross pollinating this message in several threads, but why isn't there any footage? Official or otherwise. DC, seems, was pretty smart after all. They at least had somebody at their panel recording stuff. While we're all still stoked by this last Con they should have something out there for us to see. C'mon Marvel. I'm waiting.

It's kind of like no one having any foresight to record video of Mel Blanc in the booth back in Looney Tunes hey day....or the studio not realizing what they had at first and no early concert footage of Van Halen back in their glory days. Those were both Warner Bros. mishaps. Seems they've learned something after all this time.

Last edited:
Ones taken down by paramounts request are the real ones

Actually, that's not 100% true.

Paramount routinely requests stuff being taken down especially if it's fan related and could be confused as official product.

Transformers had this happen a lot.

it appears i was late to this party :( DAMN
for once i yearn for those grainy poor quality bootlegs we take for granted

So's that mean there's no more footage out there? :csad:
Not that we know of. alot of us saw the footage live via a Comic Con Site feed and I was personally so geeked out I forgot to get Screen Captures. :doh::doh::doh:

i could have just held up my phone and took video, but didnt think of it, and didnt want to miss it the 2nd time

I'm sure someone out there has it. Probably won't release it though. Keeping it all for themselves like Golem.

I think you mean Gollum. Golem is a big clay or stone giant creature. Gollum is the guy from Lord of the Rings.

Boo, hiss. Murmur, murmur. I want footage. I've never downloaded a movie illegally or things of that nature. And I don't think that's right but give us some bootleg footage! What would that hurt?! I still say, at this point, DC handled it better than Marvel. Making their, not as big announcement seem a lot cooler right now. Dissention, dissention.

I just wish they'd release something. Doesn't have to be the full 5-minute thing. Cut it up and give us a 30-second teaser, at the very least. :csad:

This is apparently why we can't find a decent copy:

July 26, 2010 -- For those of us scouring the Comic-Con feed to find the 'Thor trailer' have all got one thing to say: it isn't on the internet yet. The Thor Trailer was shown on the floor of the Comic-Con 2010 over the weekend during the Marvel panel but it for sure still isn't on the Internet.
They don't pay the executives in Hollywood big bucks for nothing. Those able minded intellects took the time to figure out a way that even if you taped it, the film would be distorted. In the business this is called 3D. So for those of us who pulled up the iPhone and pointed it to the screen, all we found on the phone was garbage that could be uploaded but not understood by anyone.
Sadly, this means unless you had a ticket to Comic-Con 2010 you are completely forced to wait until the executives release the tape to the public. How can be describe this situation? Seriously a bummer dude.

Tron Legacy footage was leaked. 8 minutes. everything 3D.

Sorry Corps I really am!
I REALLY wish I grabbed some Screen Caps!!

I do too, Vartha. I also wish I hadn't forgotten to watch the live feed myself. :csad:

I do too, Vartha. I also wish I hadn't forgotten to watch the live feed myself. :csad:
Man I wish you would have asked to remind you. I know how busy you get lol
Dude you're gonna PLOTZ when you see it. I'll probably tear up from HAPPINESS when the Movie hits the Theater it's that good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"