comics based on the animated series

Venomfan

Sidekick
Reaction score
would anyone else love to see these come out in an omnibus format or something? looking at amazon i don't even know if its even possible to get all of these anymore

there were ones based on the superman, batman, and justice league TAS

i really would love to read these as they may be my favourite incarnations of the characters (definitely my favourite version of batmans universe)

Yeah, I'd love to see some of these in a collection--especially since so many made in the interim between TAS and the New Batman Adventures were the basis for the later cartoons, such as Mad Love. Some of the ones made after the New Batman Adventures ended are also pretty great.

Dini and Timm knew how to write a good story and many of these were better than the regular comic series. The artwork is so clean-cut and simplistic and stylized, as well--it's very timeless.

I've got a couple of issues that were released when the redesigned series was on, and they're all pretty good. The art retains the look of the series, and the self contained stories are good for getting a look at ideas that may not have fared so well in longer stories. I have seen Mad Love in a trade paperback along with some other stories, but I haven't had the chance to pick it up yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"