Community - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
‘30 Rock’ Near Final-Season Renewal; NBC Eyes Short Orders For Returning Comedies
Meanwhile, veterans Community and Parks And Recreation both are in the running, with Park‘s renewal considered likely. I hear that, like 30 Rock, all returning NBC comedy series are likely to get short orders. That would save some coin and allow NBC to pick up more new comedies.

Well hopefully they'll get picked up along with Parks for 13 episodes tomorrow if 30 Rock is close to a deal. Then hope that a few of NBC's new comedies fail so the order is increased.

New thread title,'' Leonard likes this Community thread''

Well hopefully they'll get picked up along with Parks for 13 episodes tomorrow if 30 Rock is close to a deal. Then hope that a few of NBC's new comedies fail so the order is increased.
I hope Community gets at least a partial renewal. I came late to the party and my guilt in it's cancellation would be overwhelming.:csad:

I hope Community gets at least a partial renewal. I came late to the party and my guilt in it's cancellation would be overwhelming.:csad:

Rest assured, if Community gets cancelled, we will hold you personally and singularly responsible. J'accuse, Venom!!! :mad:

Tell NBC if it isn't renewed my blood is on their hands. You guys would lose all reason and in your rage decimate me.

It needs 17 to get to 100 episodes and syndication $$$. Hopefully we hear something soon and it turns out to be closer to a full season.

Tell NBC if it isn't renewed my blood is on their hands. You guys would lose all reason and in your rage decimate me.

Will you burn NBC down, like Constantinople and Rome... before it, with me?

It needs 17 to get to 100 episodes and syndication $$$. Hopefully we hear something soon and it turns out to be closer to a full season.

It already scored a deal with Comedy Central for their three seasons, any additional episodes would be great. They're also 29 episodes short of 100 episodes, with 13 more episodes they would have 84 total episodes.

NBC easily could've ordered 22 episodes and cut the order short anyways in the fall, this just lets the cast/crew know they may have to look for work in 2013.

Good to know. :up:

Hopefully we find out soon.

From last night's opening of Cougar Town (spoilered for largeness)

q9fCE.jpg

oh and was anyone besides me freaked out by how red the one greendale student got during the riots, seriously I got freaked out when I saw him
vlcsnap-8197490.png

then here
vlcsnap-8195697.png

Last edited:
This is a good day, couldn't be more happier about the renewal. :up:

I guess 13 episodes is better than nothing. Although all signs point to it being the last season. I think NBC is just waiting to see how their new sitcoms perform in the ratings.

It was only planned to be 4 seasons in the first place. And it was quite a struggle to get that many.

I guess 13 episodes is better than nothing. Although all signs point to it being the last season. I think NBC is just waiting to see how their new sitcoms perform in the ratings.

Considering all the "home runs" NBC hit this season, I'm pretty confident we'll see an additional 9 episodes after that.

Considering all the "home runs" NBC hit this season, I'm pretty confident we'll see an additional 9 episodes after that.

I wonder how that would affect the season though.

I'm a bit disappointed in only a 13 episode season 4. Hope more episodes will be picked up later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"