Community - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know when its all said and done, I can picture Jeff finding his ''new calling'' and becoming a teacher at Greendale.

Unfortunately, due to all the buildup since X3, any more Ratner-bashing might cause the SHH servers to overload and explode.

heheh. But Ratner truly deserved that and more.

My favorite bit was making fun of how played out paintball is (even though I'd love to see a film noir/gangster version of paintball :O ) and their crazy dreams. Funny stuff.

Last nights ep was one of the funniest ever done. This is the most creative show on TV, I'm glad it's coming back. Just get it off Thursday nights. I'm looking forward to 3 eps in one night next week. :)

My favorite bit was making fun of how played out paintball is (even though I'd love to see a film noir/gangster version of paintball :O ) and their crazy dreams. Funny stuff.

No more paintball. They've evolved beyond that.

A LARPing episode is the only way to go.

It looks like they did have more paintball though. In gangster mode.

It was inside joke referring to how if they were to do it again it would be cliche at this point. That sort of referential humor is what I really love about the show.

Did anyone else think there was somewhat of a deeper meaning when The fake psychiatrist said that people usually attend Community College for 2 years, then Jeff said that some ppl stay longer ,sometimes 5 yrs. Couldnt help but think that they were telling the viewers how lucky they are that this show has lasted this long.

People have been saying that they can't go on with these seasons because generally, community college lasts 2 years. It was sort of a joke towards the audience.

latest ep was definitely one of the funniest of the season

Annie: Troy and Abed and Annie in the Mooooooorning.
Troy: What are you doing?
Annie: Nothing.
Troy: Nothing my ass. What are all these cameras doing here?

that scene cracked me up the most.

Annie: Troy and Abed and Annie in the Mooooooorning.
Troy: What are you doing?
Annie: Nothing.
Troy: Nothing my ass. What are all these cameras doing here?

By having a teddy bear temporarily assume Abed's identity, Annie was sure as hell playing with fire there. :eek:

This latest episode was one of the funniest Community has ever done.

Community... Paired with Whitney...

tumblr_m196gw5hv81r45mtx.gif

tumblr_m34af9nYTk1qegw8v.gif

Last edited:
The death slot....

It's all good. This was going to be the final season anyway. Frankly, I'm just glad we ARE getting a final season. Even if it's just 13 episodes.

Beggars can't be choosers.

The death slot....

It's all good. This was going to be the final season anyway. Frankly, I'm just glad we ARE getting a final season. Even if it's just 13 episodes.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Nah, **** them. They gave Whitney and Chelsea their own shows. They deserve to lose the exact amount of money it would take to give Community 6 seasons and a movie. And a theme park. :o

If they want to build and create a successful Friday night comedy block, I hope they consider expanding past 13 episodes. It will take that long for the general audience to even realize there are first run shows on Fridays.

I don't get it. Community has had the long-running stumbling block of having to face stiff competition on a Thursday night. And when it FINALLY starts to flourish and start performing well in that slot.... they move it to the even tougher Friday night death-slot!?

Well, since it seems more likely to be the last season it doesn't really bother me much, but I'd like to think there's a slight chance that fans will tune in and NBC being surprised with the ratings it get with that time-slot. Wishful thinking.

It's unfortunate that it's being moved to Friday. I think it fits well in the Thursday lineup and has earned its place. I never expected a season five and this just cements that S4 will probably be the last one of the show. I wish it was a full season on its regular time slot so it could go out with a bigger note, but I just have to be grateful it is coming back at all.

Why couldn't NBC leave Thursday night alone like this:

Community
Parks & Rec
The Office
30 Rock

in that order, consistently? Except for the The Office, the other three shows, at one time or another, were pulled in favor of new shows, were mid season replacements themselves, pulled off the schedule temporarily, etc. It is too late now but for one full season, I would have loved for NBC to give the above line up a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"