Composer for Ant-Man and the Wasp

Dark Raven

It's not about what you deserve...
Reaction score
I hope Christophe Beck returns for the sequel. Marvel need to reuse the Ant-Man theme again. It's one of the best comic book themes around and certainly one of the MCU's most iconic.

Captain America The First Avenger was iconic, but I actually think Ant-Man is catchier because of its relentless bass. It's almost got a Mission: Impossible feel to it which you can't get out of your head.

Yeah I loved the score for the first so hope Beck returns also. If Reed is returning I I,aging he will too.

It was great to hear the score again in the new Superbowl Coke spot featuring the Hulk:

[YT]OlZqBR3yTiw[/YT]

It just highlights how much of an adventure theme it is, and really suits the action sequences and gets you excited for the character. It really is a great theme.

I imagine if Reed is coming back Beck will too. Love the score for the first movie.

Christophe Beck to Return for ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’

Film Music Reporter said:
Director Peyton Reed confirmed on Twitter that Christophe Beck will be returning to score Marvel Studios’ upcoming sequel Ant-Man and the Wasp. Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Douglas, Michael Peña, David Dastmalchian and T.I. are reprising their roles from the original film. They are joined by Hannah John-Kamen. No plot details have been announced yet. Kevin Feige (The Avengers, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Captain America) is producing the project. Beck has previously collaborated with Reed on 2015’s first Ant-Man movie, as well as on the 2000 comedy Bring It On. Ant-Man and the Wasp will be released on July 6, 2018 by Walt Disney Pictures.

That's great news that he's back. Hopefully we'll hear the Ant Man theme again. It's definitely one of the most memorable of the Marvel scores.

Great news! I'm sure the Ant-Man theme is going to return.

Nice. Ant-Man had a good score and a memorable main theme.

It's a bit baffling that Beck is one of the few composers to return for a sequel in the MCU. Really looking forward to what he does on the sequel.

Been catching a few reruns of Buffy (season 2, which Beck was mostly responsible for) lately from way back in the day, some of his work there is really nice.

I liked his work on the first film. His Ant-Man theme takes a while to sink in, but it's reminiscent of classic John Barry-esque scores.

yeah I did like his theme

kinda reminded me of John Williams mainly from his Catch Me If You Can

That's great news that he's back. Hopefully we'll hear the Ant Man theme again. It's definitely one of the most memorable of the Marvel scores.

It's definitely the most memorable one, followed by Brian Tyler's score and theme and score for "Iron Man 3."

YgcFXAQ.jpg

‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Soundtrack Details

Film Music Reporter said:
Hollywood Records and Marvel Music will release the official soundtrack album for Marvel Studios’ Ant-Man and the Wasp. The album features the film’s original music composed by Christophe Beck (Frozen, Edge of Tomorrow, The Hangover, The Muppets, Buffy the Vampire Slayer) who previously scored the 2015 original Ant-Man movie. The soundtrack will be released digitally tomorrow, July 6. Check back on this page for the download link. Ant-Man and the Wasp is directed by Peyton Reed and stars Paul Rudd, Evangeline Lilly, Michael Pena, Walton Goggins, Bobby Cannavale, Judy Greer, Tip “T.I.” Harris, David Dastmalchian, Hannah John Kamen, Abby Ryder-Fortson, Randall Park, Michelle Pfeiffer, Laurence Fishburne and Michael Douglas. The movie follows Scott Lang who must once again put on the suit and learn to fight alongside the Wasp as the team works together to uncover secrets from the past. The film is being released in theaters nationwide this weekend by Walt Disney Pictures.

Here’s the album track list:

1. It Ain’t Over Till the Wasp Lady Stings (2:34)
2. Prologue (3:42)
3. Ghost in the Machine (1:15)
4. World’s Greatest Grandma (1:34)
5. A Little Nudge (3:49)
6. Feds (2:47)
7. Ava’s Story (4:36)
8. Wings & Blasters (1:55)
9. Utmost Ghost (2:28)
10. Tracker Swarm (1:27)
11. Cautious as a Hurricane (2:47)
12. Misdirection (2:38)
13. Quantum Leap (2:53)
14. I Shrink, Therefore I Am (1:57)
15. Partners (1:52)
16. Windshield Wipeout (1:37)
17. Hot Wheels (1:38)
18. Revivification (2:50)
19. A Flock of Seagulls (1:07)
20. San Francisco Giant (0:45)
21. Ghost = Toast (2:54)
22. Reduce Yourself (1:41)
23. Quit Screwing Around (0:46)
24. Anthropodie (4:16)
25. Baba Yaga Lullaby – David Dastmaltchian (0:25)

The Beck score is really good, more new themes, a Winter Soldier touch for the ghost, a lot of action, chorus... Love it.

Really glad they brought Ant-Man's theme back. It's very catchy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"