The Dark Knight Composite Dent E-Mails

haah i i flipped when i saw this in my email!

the part about the police, werent those ACTUAL police breakin up the rallies? not GPD.

lol disturbing indeed.

but i think we will also get a NEW Gotham Times outtta this i mean its only appropriate when Dent announces his running, or maybe we'll get it when hes elected!

FTW!

It would've been insanely awesome if they had hired some more people to pose as corrupt GPD officers trying to break up the Dentmobile rallies. I don't think they could've gotten away with that though...

^that would rock my joker plad socks!

yeah i mean im sure if they reaaly wanted to they could, but more moolah to the already juggernaut of a campaign they have going

It would've been insanely awesome if they had hired some more people to pose as corrupt GPD officers trying to break up the Dentmobile rallies. I don't think they could've gotten away with that though...
That would've been really sweet

^lol ur name is awesome

DO U REALLY LOVE THE LAMP?

and yeah my pics got accepted a few days ago, but i havnt got ma card yet, hopefully today or tomorrow, it doesnt take that long for mail to get from Los...i mean midtown to Sacram....i mean Reatton

:cwink:

I used to live in midtown! Small world.

Yep. I've lived on F Street near (Lucky's?), G and 28th across from Singh's little market, S and 26th, and... is X the one that's by the overpass?

Midtown was my favorite area in... uh... Reatton.

Oh -- and... is it Land Park that's back sort of behind Tower Theater? I sharred a house with some friends there, too.

Sorry this is off topic. :)

^haha!

yeah i lived in land park for a while, im in Elk Grove now :whatever:

haha

cool stuff man, one fellow Gothamite that shares the same neighborhood lol

At least the Dent people know how to think on their feet.

I may bring a copy of that e-mail with me when I go to Union Square this weekend just in case there's any interference. It might go over okay, but in case it doesn't, I've always wondered what jail was like...

^
:lmao:
lol Jail three hots and a cot what could be so bad??

^haha!

yeah i lived in land park for a while, im in Elk Grove now :whatever:

haha

cool stuff man, one fellow Gothamite that shares the same neighborhood lol

Do you ever go to Esoteric? If so, is Denis still there?

He was a great boss, very cool guy.

Anyway. Yeah -- cheers!

Recieved here as well!

This is awesome!

I wonder what the people will get that were ranked Gold, Silver and Bronze?

haah i i flipped when i saw this in my email!

the part about the police, werent those ACTUAL police breakin up the rallies? not GPD.

lol disturbing indeed.

but i think we will also get a NEW Gotham Times outtta this i mean its only appropriate when Dent announces his running, or maybe we'll get it when hes elected!

FTW!

Yep, actual police. And, it makes me wonder. So far, we haven't seen 42 do anything that seemed haphazard. The Dentmobile appearances seemed to be very shoddily handled (no permission, etc.), which is UNLIKE what we've seen so far. My thought is, what if the problems encountered with the police were "all part of the plan"? Perhaps 42 didn't notify the respective property owners knowing that there'd be a chance that the police would intervene, and this would play wonderfully into the whole ARG?

If that is the case, then these guys are GOOD!!!

I saw the email a while ago. I was so happy to get one.:o:D Hm..I wonder if we'll be getting a new phone call from Dent in a few days then.

There have been sporadic reports of rallies being broken up by police, which is disturbing. Does it indicate a bias on the part of the men in blue? A backlash against Harvey Dent because of his campaign to stop corruption? :pal:
That is hilarious!! :woot:

The email brighten my day for sure!

Here is the original pic from the email:

:up:

I guarantee we'll be getting an official Harvey Dent TV Spot soon online. With everyone else making videos, I guarantee they will post one on the day of the deadline announcing Harvey's plans to officially "run" for D.A. I remember hearing they filmed an ad specfically for the roller coaster, I bet they did one for the virals/marketing too. Lets hope! This makes the most sense though, it would be like a mini trailer of sorts.

We did it! Harvey Dent has officially announced he's running for Gotham District Attorney! And it's all because of you -- your support.

Your rallies, your petition drives, your videos, your enthusiasm. The Dentmobile brought our message of change for Gotham City to every neighborhood. But it was your energy that brought a message of support to Harvey Dent himself.

And he heard you. Harvey Dent heard the fierce desire all of you have for change in Gotham. And that's why, today, Harvey Dent announced that he's running for Gotham DA.

Now, the real battle begins. We all must join together to make sure that Harvey Dent gets the chance to take back Gotham City from crime and corruption.

Talk to your neighbors, your friends, your coworkers. Tell them why Harvey Dent is the one man who can save Gotham.

And keep on checking www.ibelieveinharveydent.com for news of the race.

Harvey Dent thanks you all. With your help, we can take back Gotham.

Sincerely

Allan Cypes
Media Manager, Harvey Dent for Gotham DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back