Comics Concerning the BIG spoiler for FNSM (BIG SPOILERS)

Happenstance said:
Not only that but all his posts are preachy and pro crap....Interesting

Let's see....

Posts once a month....around the same time....and he's incredibly b*tchy....and he thinks he's better than everyone else.....

It's gotta be Parus Hilton posting on this message board while she's on her period! Success! I know who Kainedamo really is!! MuHAHAHAHA!!!:D

shinlyle said:
Let's see....

Posts once a month....around the same time....and he's incredibly b*tchy....and he thinks he's better than everyone else.....

It's gotta be Parus Hilton posting on this message board while she's on her period! Success! I know who Kainedamo really is!! MuHAHAHAHA!!!:D
:eek: DUDE! The hell's wrong with you? Calling another post Paris Hilton?

That's just mean.

Probably deserved, but still. Mean. :D

Cullen said:
:eek: DUDE! The hell's wrong with you? Calling another post Paris Hilton?

That's just mean.

Probably deserved, but still. Mean. :D

Well....it's all I can resort to, now.

I've used the following approaches:

1) Logic
2) Reason

This poster doesn't respond to wel to either of these. When he actually shows up here and posts "You were wrong", and then leaves, it's past time to be nice.

Honestly, Paris Hilton is the only person I can think of that is that childish.

Okay...and maybe Tom Cruise...

kainedamo said:
This just in...

I was right. You were wrong. I win. Next time, read the damn story before judging.

Thank you JMS. See you next month.

Hey! Spidey is so screwed up now that ANYTHING can happen... but just in case... DON'T DO WHAT I POSTED IT WAS A JOKE! K?

Dear J. Michael Strazcynski:
Do NOT Mess up continuity, for your "shocking" tales of sex, lies, and stupid totems. Please we've had enough of your totem/Norman boning Gwen crap.
Dear Peter A. David:
Stingers suck! Nobody likes them except you...
Dear Joe Quesada:
Big events that destroy the character's core, a better character they do not make... Do the world a favor and Quit your job as an EIC... (You shouldn't kill yourself... cause it's wrong...) Get a job at a zoo as a monkey... Your crap flinging days as an EIC in Marvel might work against you so don't mention them... You could be Overqualified for the job... Right now Mr. Q you are the Joel Schumacher of comic books... only fatter...

Oops! sorry for the Dear Blank rant, but unfortunately THESE letters would never make the letters page...

Shinlyle: We haven't seen kainedamo humping any furniture yet, so don't compare him to Crazy Tom yet...

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
Shinlyle: We haven't seen kainedamo humping any furniture yet, so don't compare him to Crazy Tom yet...

You never know! I've unearthed his next post, and it readds like this:

JMS...er said:
This just in....

Psychology is wrong. I'm right. Next time, don't take your damn meds.

It sound slike the ramblings of a crazy scientologist to me....:eek:

Note: the poster auoted didn't really say that...yet.

I know you guys don't like hearing this, because it seems that so many fans are jaded, but I do enjoy reading what positives readers have to say. I think sometimes if we hang around these boards more we get even more angry about the story lines, and actually reading the letters page, and hearing something positive was a nice change of pace.

thegame_45 said:
I know you guys don't like hearing this, because it seems that so many fans are jaded, but I do enjoy reading what positives readers have to say. I think sometimes if we hang around these boards more we get even more angry about the story lines, and actually reading the letters page, and hearing something positive was a nice change of pace.
Um... Which one was the "positive" comment?

It was shynle's comment, wasn't it? Damn it! First he gets post of the year TWICE and now this!

Look, being compared to Paris Hilton isn't positive. It might seem that way now, but trust me, it really isn't.

It's my three Dear Blank: statements... which would never make the Marvel comics letters page... Thegame likes to read what JOey Q writes pretending to be a reader so t3h R0b1n suit and t3h st1ng3rz look good... or maybe my
Right now Mr. Q you are the Joel Schumacher of comic books... only fatter...
was a bit too harsh...

I can imagine that the only people printed in the letters columns of FNSM go something like this:

OMG!! This iz da ROXXORS!!! LOL LMAO ROTL!!! Onlee dum-dum h8turz don't like teh Iron SPIDEy suit! It pWNS all teh H8turZ!!!

Or, I'll bet Kaindamo(JMS sent one in that went like this:

kainedamo said:
Dear Marvel,

Some guys on a message board sad the story would suck. I said it wouldn't. I was right. They were wrong. I win. I told them to read the damn story before judging.

By the way, PAD, Joe, I'll be over later tonight with some nachos.

Sincerely,

JMS....I mean, "Kainedamo"

D34R M4RV37:
5t1ng3rz R00L! ROFL! LMAO! LOTR! SWROTS! TMNT! McD! PS3! NWii! POTC! DVD! DBZ! NE1 H00 H8TZ t3H 5t1ng3rz D S3rvz 2B Hax0rzd WTF!
1'M T3h 5t00p1D 1 W4nt 2 H4v3 T3h N0rm4nz B4b135!! M4RY J4N3 H4S 2
53XXX0RZ T3H B74(K K4T N 4NT M4Y!!! ROFL! LMAO! LOTR! SWROTS! TMNT! McD! PS3! NWii! POTC! DVD! DBZ!
or some stupid crap like that...
Maybe we should send "fake letters that claim how much everyone loves teh stingers but written in leet speak" but with a hidden code that only some Hype members have and have some Anti-actual crap on them...
(Too much da Vinci Code... It starts today... I might go dressed as a Catholic Priest with my best friend as a nun... BTW I'm Catholic but I hate how stupid some priests have acted rearding the movie and book...)

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
D34R M4RV37:
5t1ng3rz R00L! ROFL! LMAO! LOTR! SWROTS! TMNT! McD! PS3! NWii! POTC! DVD! DBZ! NE1 H00 H8TZ t3H 5t1ng3rz D S3rvz 2B Hax0rzd WTF!
53XXX0RZ T3H B74(K K4T N 4NT M4Y!!! ROFL! LMAO! LOTR! SWROTS! TMNT! McD! PS3! NWii! POTC! DVD! DBZ!
or some stupid crap like that...
Maybe we should send "fake letters that claim how much everyone loves teh stingers but written in leet speak" but with a hidden code that only some Hype members have and have some Anti-actual crap on them...
(Too much da Vinci Code... It starts today... I might go dressed as a Catholic Priest with my best friend as a nun... BTW I'm Catholic but I hate how stupid some priests have acted rearding the movie and book...)
I understood that to about the third line. :( :D... The idea of the code is a good one though lol.

Doc_OCK_4MUGEN said:
D34R M4RV37:
Quick Translation:
Dear Marvel:
Stingers rule! Bunch of acronyms. Anyone who hates the stingers deserves to be hacked! WTF! I'm Teh Stupid. I want to have Norman's babies! MJ has to have sex with Black cat and aunt may... Acronyms again...

But we'd need to figure out a code that doesn't look like a code...

Almost ten days since Kainedamo's last post....

I'd say he's sticking with his "post an insult and run" tragedy....

Id agree with that, no need for him to break from tradition of being a pathetic poster who cant back up is pitiful arguments.

Well, at least he's remaining predictable. I'd hate to think he'd change his habits and....I don't know....back up his arguments with facts.

"I'm right. You're wrong."

"Really? What evidence do you have?"

"I read the story."

What a moron.

Anyone have a pic of the Futuristic Hobgoblin? I heard it's a real letdown.

Vile said:
Anyone have a pic of the Futuristic Hobgoblin? I heard it's a real letdown.

He is just the Hobgoblin taken from the early 90's single "Spiderman meets Spiderman 2099".

kainedamo said:
This just in...

I was right. You were wrong. I win. Next time, read the damn story before judging.

This just in...

The idea was JUST AS STUPID AS BRINGING HIM BACK ANYWAY.

You were right, I still win. Because I didn't buy the piece of crap book. Buh...Bye.

And you know, I would LOVE to post some positives. LOVE IT.

But, I can't. Sorry. Not until the writing gets back on it's feet.

XSpidercideX said:
He is just the Hobgoblin taken from the early 90's single "Spiderman meets Spiderman 2099".

Never read that...if anyone has a pic, please share!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"