Confession is good for the Hype. - - - - - - Part 15

Everyone is 'emotionally' insecure, regardless of gender, it's human nature and our frailty, its just some are better at disguising/hiding/ignoring it/not letting it 'in'.

I confess that I couldn't enjoy Captain Marvel cause I was coming down with the flu

I'm apart of way too many forums. Not that it's a problem, but.... you know. :p

This one is one of the best, if not the best forum I'm apart of though.

I confess I thought Jessica Chastain was playing Emma Frost and the Hellfire Club would be in Dark Phoenix, but then I realized they were in First Class.

tumblr_npe1mns62k1tberpco2_540.gif

I confess it's been 20 years but I still think Taylor Hawkins is hot as the female flight attendant in Foo Fighters' "Learn to Fly" music video.

34b675ff715c6942394ddab20ee746cd.gif

:DV:

I confess I chose this avatar and now I wonder if people think I ship Carol x Diana.

I confess I've been up since 9 something AM yesterday. I don't think I can last much longer though, I feel like I'm dying on the inside and out. :p

Today ain't a good day....deep breaths and go again...for the millionth time....

As a balding man, today I learned that getting a sunburn on the top of your head really f***ing sucks lol.

i confess i am a nervous wreck waiting to find out if i get approved for this loan to buy the house

i confess when i was younger i thought it'd be really cool growing up and having my parents evolve from parental units to friends as well, but honestly, i'm not sure that if my mother wasn't of relation that i'd want her in my life. its so cruel to type that, let alone think it, but with all the things she's done to me over the years and how things are now, it's so very hard for me to have a relationship with her :(

i confess when i was younger i thought it'd be really cool growing up and having my parents evolve from parental units to friends as well, but honestly, i'm not sure that if my mother wasn't of relation that i'd want her in my life. its so cruel to type that, let alone think it, but with all the things she's done to me over the years and how things are now, it's so very hard for me to have a relationship with her :(

@ComicChick, am SO sorry you guys are at that point, thoughts with you CC, strength with you :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"