Confession is good for the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda wanna see it. Would be nice to see a what I'm told is a proper Judge Dredd film. Never read anything with the character in it though. :o

i confess that i'm geeking out cause the avengers comes out here on bluray/dvd today :D

I confess I totally forgot about The Avengers coming out on Blu-Ray/DVD...

I confess I rather Wonder Woman volunteer to be a surrogate for Lois and Clark then her and Superman be a couple...

I confess i really am sad about the direction Marvel Comics are going :( The films are great, but the books themselves ... the de-aging and "marvel now" stuff really bothers me..

I know a few DC fans who are in the same boat...

...as long as we keep getting good movies, I'm good. :oldrazz:

I confess this one woman I've been texting off/on, very off/on I might add...I am gonna go no contact with because our religions are not gonna mix well.

I confess i really am sad about the direction Marvel Comics are going :( The films are great, but the books themselves ... the de-aging and "marvel now" stuff really bothers me..

I've given up on Marvel comics. All I have now is the movies and back issues. Brian Michael Bendis :down:

Yeah, I'll never forgive Joe Quesada for "One More Day".

Last year I confessed to watching SoapNet at night.

One year later, I still watch it sometimes.

Last year I confessed to watching SoapNet at night.

One year later, I still watch it sometimes.

It's gone by end of the year though...slow roll out of Disney Jr. Granted where I live, we have Disney Jr on one channel and SOAPNet on another.

I have both channels, but I thought DJr was supposed to replace Soap Net.

I confess this one woman I've been texting off/on, very off/on I might add...I am gonna go no contact with because our religions are not gonna mix well.

if its not an issue yet why break things up prematurely? it may end up not even being an issue

if its not an issue yet why break things up prematurely? it may end up not even being an issue

She goes to bible study...bible study...bible study. Doesn't scream Pagan friendly to me.

One of the reasons why I may sign up at Free State Project.

http://freestateproject.org/

Once they get 20K signed up, they have to move to New Hampshire within 5 years. I'm a Libertarian. That's the LIVE FREE OR DIE State, and from what I know they are cool with Freedom of Religion. I could actually wear a Pagan necklace up there, down here I'd have to carry it 'in my pocket'. I also rather not live in this state once my cats are dead. And all 3 of my babies are 8-10 years old. I do have lots of reading to do about it. Have to think it over. But it's a nice plan. Gives me motivation to move out onto my own. I like the South...but the South isn't Freedom of Religion.

She might be very very Christian, but you'll never know one's religious tolerance levels until you test them out. Not everyone is a cliche. She might surprise you.

She might be very very Christian, but you'll never know one's religious tolerance levels until you test them out. Not everyone is a cliche. She might surprise you.

I have mixed emotions about my former faith...on one hand, I hold their sins over their head big time. The fact that they led a genocide against us, took our holidays, bad mouth us, then did another murder spree in medieval times known as witch hunts, pretty much puts blood in my eyes and rage. On the other hand I actually like some famous Christians (Tebow, Kurt Warner) and believe in 'Treating others the way you would like to be treated'. And while it might be a bit extreme for me to think that if I came out, I'd have 2 billion at my throat, the fact is I don't feel all that safe in the South. I honestly think about half of that 2 billion wants me converted or killed.

So, in other words, it won't work because you're intolerant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"