Confession is good for the Hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that Davy won't be in the Navy until he dies? That the lights didn't go out on Broadway? We did start the fire?

I don't know what to believe anymore.

I don't love you just the way you are.

:csad:

I confess that I always knew that, deep down.

*****, go changing
You need to please me
You've always let me down before
OOOOOOOO!

:(

I confess I'm shocked about Michael Clarke Duncan's passing. :csad:

I confess I listen to old country and western music. I'm actually sort of ashamed of that.

I confess I'm in a severe dating rut. On Saturday I went out with a hot friend and all was going well but I got so hammered I passed out at her place before I could make a move.

I'm mad as hell at myself.:doh:

I confess I listen to old country and western music. I'm actually sort of ashamed of that.
If it's standard stuff like Patsy Cline, then it's nothing to be ashamed of. :up:

Mmm, french fried onion rings. :atp:

I confess I'm in a severe dating rut. On Saturday I went out with a hot friend and all was going well but I got so hammered I passed out at her place before I could make a move.

I'm mad as hell at myself.:doh:

At least your date didn't ditch you...:o:cmad:

:csad:

Yeah, I was scheduled to go on a date (after a huge string of failed romances)..got completely ditched. Classy. :up:

I confess that arguing politics with hyper-conservative Mormons all morning has left me late for school. Bummer.

I confess when I'm depressed, reading one of Bamfer's posts in comparison usually makes me feel like I'm top of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"