Conspiracy Theories And World Politics Thread

Yes... There is a rising reactionary tide based on the fragile egos of people whose identity is tied to a non factual and mythic POV of history and current society and there are politicians willing to play to that audience for votes.

We have been paying attention.

Some of the most motivating myths that activate the Reactionaries are unfounded conspiracy theories.
I can accept that.

Years ago, Wood represented John and Patsy Ramsey (JonBenét's parents). Also Richard Jewell. And as I recall, he was a competent and levelheaded lawyer. Now, he's looney tunes. Perhaps he fell down and hit his head.

The thing that gets me.....this isn't someone at home ranting to his buds at his backyard bar-b-q......he's saying this in front of a thousand people at a mega church.....AND THEY'RE CHEERING HIM ON AND AGREEING WITH THEM.

The thing that gets me.....this isn't someone at home ranting to his buds at his backyard bar-b-q......he's saying this in front of a thousand people at a mega church.....AND THEY'RE CHEERING HIM ON AND AGREEING WITH THEM.

I feel we are at a tipping point that could go either way some days and seeing stuff like that doesn't make me feel better I tell you.

These people's numbers are too high. They are more than willing to see half of the country burn so long as it's the half they don't like.

God Loves, Man Kills.

God Loves, Man Kills.
God allegedly created man and allowed them to kill without his intervention. At some point you've gotta' start questioning God.

God allegedly created man and allowed them to kill without his intervention. At some point you've gotta' start questioning God.

God Loves, Man Kills is the name of a popular X-Men story :funny:

Good luck with that, lol.

Rick Wiles Says ‘The American People Are Being Oppressed by Jewish Tyrants’ | Right Wing Watch

NY Magazine - The Families Torn Apart By Vaccine Politics
Lex was surprised by her sister’s intense reaction, even though she says her sister is “on the edge” of QAnon and “will say things like, ‘Masks are perpetuating human trafficking.’” Lex doesn’t anticipate making up with her sister anytime soon. “I can’t negotiate with someone who seems unwell and unable to have a rational conversation.”
“The thing that’s so ironic about it is that she thinks there’s some global elite trying to control us through the vaccine. But she won’t log off of Facebook, which we all know collects all of our data and uses it against us all the time.”

Your cell phone and facebook, you fools. Which is exactly where they are getting misinformed.

Last edited:
So the fact that covid might've actually come from a lab has only emboldened right wing conspiracy theorist.

Fantastic.

Even if it turns out not to be true.

The absolute most I would believe it came from a lab is if it was one of several viruses discovered in the wild and was there for examination, not deliberately for any kind of biological warfare use that the right wingers are salivating over.

And I am not convinced it spread from that lab yet either. There is some possible evidence but even that is too close to agreeing with their unfounded conspiracy for my tastes.

The absolute most I would believe it came from a lab is if it was one of several viruses discovered in the wild and was there for examination, not deliberately for any kind of biological warfare use that the right wingers are salivating over.

And I am not convinced it spread from that lab yet either. There is some possible evidence but even that is too close to agreeing with their unfounded conspiracy for my tastes.
If it was made in a lab so be it, but yeah we all know they'll use this to justify attacks on Asian Americans.

I doubt it was made in a lab at all. Evidence of that should have been found by now.

I doubt it was made in a lab at all. Evidence of that should have been found by now.

Probably not, but it's going to be hard to determine without complete international cooperation. Even if was made or modified in a lab, there is always risk when it comes to research of this nature. We need to make sure that safety protocols are observed and evolve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"