contest coming up and i need some help and ideas

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
i'm a member of the Belfast photography club and next week is a competition, which is open to the members, if you win your club round you move on to the inter club round.

the theme for the comp is simply "open" therefore its simple that there is no subject. i'm allowed to enter 4 colour and 4 B&W

what i was curious was does anyone have any suggestions on what i should enter, i have my own choices but i wanted to get a second opinion, the only ones i'm excluding is any with water as the subject as there is a water based contest in a few months:woot:

my work can be found at my dev art gallery in my sig or a more direct link here

there is multiple pages so feel free to have a look at them all.

thanks guys

Hmm, maybe a picture of a mother, father and child walking away from the camera and you take it from their back. The child could be in the middle holding their parents hands on either side (all I can think of at the mo').

How about a nicely lit street lamp scene of a gang on the streets :) something different eh?

thanks guys but sadly i don't have that much time for them to be ready for the contest i have to have them printed withen the next few days, so sadly i have no time to go get some new shots

In that case then, Wheel in the sky, Transparent and Round the corner would impress me :D

cheers mate, i think wheel in the sky is a safe bet to be included, i'm got a few from a model shoot i may throw in just have to see how they come out

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"