Coronavirus outbreak

6e470e9c243a86c937e8d85d967a6c7aac83ca17_00.gif

NYC was supposed to begin lifting stay at home orders soon as we are very close to hitting all 7 benchmarks required by the governor. But now with all these protests in the area, we are most likely going to backslide.

This just sucks all around.

NYC was supposed to begin lifting stay at home orders soon as we are very close to hitting all 7 benchmarks required by the governor. But now with all these protests in the area, we are most likely going to backslide.

I am sorry samsnee.

The whole country is most likely going to backslide.

Just goes to show you age is no guarantee of wisdom.

Nobody wears a mask because it's fun. It's not fun wearing it for eight hours at work, especially now that we're having days where it gets hot. But we suck it up because it's the responsible thing to do when you're dealing with the public.

I kind of scratch my head at the level of vitriol some people have toward Fauci.

"He encourages us to do things to keep ourselves and those around us safer! Son of a *****!"

A reminder to all the justice rioters, remember to quarantine for 14 days otherwise you are 'breaking' the law.

Yea, like that's going to happen. They'll be back day after day and night after night.

But by all means, go on with your bad selves.

Just goes to show you age is no guarantee of wisdom.

Nobody wears a mask because it's fun. It's not fun wearing it for eight hours at work, especially now that we're having days where it gets hot. But we suck it up because it's the responsible thing to do when you're dealing with the public.

I kind of scratch my head at the level of vitriol some people have toward Fauci.

"He encourages us to do things to keep ourselves and those around us safer! Son of a *****!"

Its hyper partisanship. They dont care that he wants them to wear a mask. They think he's a liberal snowflake and they dont want to take advice from no liberal snowflake.

It wont be long before the Cult and the Right are choosing their personal doctors based on which political party the doctor votes for.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/05/new-mutation-indicates-that-coronavirus-might-be-weakening-study/

Out of the 382 nasal swab samples the researchers examined from coronavirus patients in the state, a single sample was missing a significant chunk of its genome. Eighty-one of the letters were permanently deleted, according to the new study published in the Journal of Virology.

“One of the reasons why this mutation is of interest is because it mirrors a large deletion that arose in the 2003 SARS outbreak,” Lim said in a statement.

During the middle and late phases of the 2003 SARS epidemic, the virus accumulated mutations that lessened its strength, according to the researchers.

“Where the deletion occurs in the genome is pretty meaningful because it’s a known immune protein which means it counteracts the host’s antiviral response,”

Good. Keep trying to weaken this thing if there's an opening!

Some potential good news there. Hope there is something to these.

There’s been quite a few positive signs recently with the speculation that it’s lessening in severity through mutations (was worried about it going the other way) and more pharmaceutical companies seeming to make some progress.

There’s been quite a few positive signs recently with the speculation that it’s lessening in severity through mutations (was worried about it going the other way) and more pharmaceutical companies seeming to make some progress.

God I hope so because these rallies are making me worried for an even worse wave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"