Coronavirus outbreak

I dunno guys and gals, maybe we should debate this.

consequences-of-my-own-actions-sticker-1_800x.jpg

Then again, let's not.

As his type of person would say: "Snowflake."

Holy shirt! 15000 what the fork Texas?!

Only way to get us back in the world's good graces is for him to leave.

Tom Hanks has started to call out those who refuse to wear masks. And some people actually try to use the fact that both him and his wife had the virus as a point against him. I guess such people are too daft and ignorant to not have realized that they caught it in early March. When it really started to blow up in the US and no one was wearing masks or social distancing yet. In fact the “President” had just announced it a pandemic that day. Hanks was one of the first well known people revealed to have gotten it.

Tom Hanks has started to call out those who refuse to wear masks. And some people actually try to use the fact that both him and his wife had the virus as a point against him. I guess such people are too daft and ignorant to not have realized that they caught it in early March. When it really started to blow up in the US and no one was wearing masks or social distancing yet. In fact the “President” had just announced it a pandemic that day. Hanks was one of the first well known people revealed to have gotten it.

Of course some people online think he never had it in the first place and it's deep state propaganda, trot out a famous and well-liked celebrity to claim he had it to convince more people.

Reading online comments is depressing.

Of course some people online think he never had it in the first place and it's deep state propaganda, trot out a famous and well-liked celebrity to claim he had it to convince more people.

Reading online comments is depressing.

Sad, but true. There's a lot of people that'll continue thinking it's a hoax unless they somehow get affected. If they continue to think like that and ignore the precautions to avoid getting sick, then **** happens and they catch it, I hope they won't be crying for medical attention and what not.

bad place there's an article that talks about nurses that actually battled the virus who have family members and friends that don't think it's real.

More news!

And by more news, I really mean more very bad news instead of just average bad news.

Last edited:
I see the death cult has moved from sacrificing the elderly to sacrificing the children.

California 11,694 last number.

At least we know now that there can be positive results from hydroxychloroquine if properly prescribed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"