Coronavirus outbreak

In regards to the guy that died after going to a "Covid party", there are people claiming that it's a fake story for reasons such as his name not being revealed or if he had any underlying health conditions. Wouldn't that be a HIPAA violation if the hospital gave that information out without the family's consent?

Ohio had over 1300 new cases reported today, but my county which used to have only a few a day and then got up to 25 two days in a row and then 39 one day, has been going back down after the mask mandate. Only 8 new cases reported in my county today.

I hope the mask mandate is making a difference and we keep creeping back down.

After reading about how there were more anti-mask protests this weekend in Florida and Michigan, I wish there was a way to make those same people sign legal documents saying the forfeit the right to be seen by a doctor or get a hospital bed if they get the virus.

This makes me happy that I'm currently on disability and am not working. Because it's bad enough reading the nonsense anti-maskers post online. I really don't want to have put with those types of people in real life.

If this were a hoax, then it would have to be history's most prolific hoax to be carried out.

6YGprE6.png

"Same as it ever was..."

Some of the symptoms sound like the sort of things I'd expect to see in stroke victims.

I think the key to all this lies in the patient's genetic code. Something dormant that this virus is activating in some people.

And I wonder if theyve ruled out whether this virus can travel along the nervous system like rabies and syphilis, and if it can lie dormant in the spinal cord?

Some of the symptoms sound like the sort of things I'd expect to see in stroke victims.

I think the key to all this lies in the patient's genetic code. Something dormant that this virus is activating in some people.

And I wonder if theyve ruled out whether this virus can travel along the nervous system like rabies and syphilis, and if it can lie dormant in the spinal cord?

Research is indicating that this virus can pretty much decimate any and every organ in the body. The problem is that it seems to be an individual, random case by case basis as to which organs are affected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"