Coronavirus outbreak

WmKNnKe.jpeg

I can't muster the energy to even consider "seeing things from the other side".

Your health and the health of others is ALL the push for getting the jab is about.

The economy, social gatherings, school... If you want to get back to where we were in 2019 with all that get the ****ing jab. This isn't rocket science.

Spanish Flu circled the globe for close to three years.

On the other hand, Covid could go the smallpox route which lingered for 12,000 years and killed billions. In the last 2 centuries alone it killed over 1 billion.

WmKNnKe.jpeg

I can't muster the energy to even consider "seeing things from the other side".

Your health and the health of others is ALL the push for getting the jab is about.

The economy, social gatherings, school... If you want to get back to where we were in 2019 with all that get the ****ing jab. This isn't rocket science.

I'm not going to worry about it because god is protecting everyone. What does bother me is that my daughter had to go to the ER and has been unable to get a room for 3 days because other people are Fing idiots.....like this moron above.

I'm not going to worry about it because god is protecting everyone. What does bother me is that my daughter had to go to the ER and has been unable to get a room for 3 days because other people are Fing idiots.....like this moron above.
Sorry to hear about this. People suck. :(

So, after over three days, my daughter got a hospital room at the UCLA medical Center and is being transferred from the ER. She’s so happy about something that would have been given a couple of years ago. Thank you to all of you stupid, Self-centered, freedom loving people who are making it difficult for people who actually deserve medical care.

And my 9 year old nephew just tested positive for covid.

So naturally, not being given a dewormer caused the pneumonia, or at a minimum, allowed the pneumonia to get worse.

DeathSantis literally stood beside somebody today spewing misinformation about vaccines for why he's banning vaccine mandates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"