Coronavirus outbreak

Last edited:
jztqFsU.png

The art of self-deception is alive and well; even if many of those who practice it aren't. There are some people who WILL NOT ever change their minds regardless of the facts. Unfortunately, it's not just their problem.

In other news, my daughter is back from the hospital and is feeling much better. She had a bacterial infection and is being given IV antibiotics. It's a good thing we don't think that antibiotics are a plot to force compliance to the deep state. I'm still pissed she had to wait 4 days in the ER in order to get a room because of these morons who want their freedumb. Honestly, people who refused to get vaccinated and contracted COVID should get in line behind others. I know that's not feasible, but, hey, I get to rant. LOL.

Ugh…… getting close to the eight month mark for me so this is not easing my concerns for the Delta variant.

Gizmodo - Internal Facebook Documents Show How Badly It Fumbled the Fight Against Anti-Vaxxers: Report

The Wall Street Journal has had something of a banner week tearing down Facebook. Its series on a trove of internal company documents obtained by the paper has unveiled Facebook’s secret system for treating certain users as above the rules, company research showing how harmful Instagram is for young girls, how the site’s algorithmic solutions to toxic content have backfired, and that Facebook executives are slow to respond to reports of organized criminal activity. On Friday, it published another article detailing how badly Facebook has fumbled fighting anti-vax content and CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s campaign to get users vaccinated.

Last edited:
Nice to get some good news for a change. :)

Yeah. Good news for everybody insofar as it indicates vaccination really do work. It's better news if you live in California and it's even better news if you have immunosuppressed and high risk people in your family. I've been quite healthy all my life, am not considered high risk, but will be leaning on my doctor to get a booster in order to keep others around me safe.

In other anecdotal news, while I sorta live in West Los Angeles, I've been spending the vast majority of my time in Orange County to the south. It's very interesting to see how much difference there is WRT to people masking up. In LA, it's mandatory in most venues and in OC, it's optional in most. I'll leave it to your imagination as to where there are a higher percentage of mask wearers.

If anyone uses religious reasons to not to mask up or stay away from crowds....counter them with this -
Q3fWxCz.jpeg

As far as I know, no major religion is against vaccinations anyways. So if people are using it as an excuse, there is almost no backing for it.

Man, the Breitbart article claiming that liberals are using reverse psychology to kill off trumpers is hilarious.

Man, the Breitbart article claiming that liberals are using reverse psychology to kill off trumpers is hilarious.

:funny: Seriously? A friend of mine read this online and used it when she was at the store.....

Someone came up to her and said Masks don't stop the spread of COVID. She replied, I don't wear it because I'm afraid of COVID. I wear it because Biden is using facial recognition to identify us and it doesn't work if you wear a mask. She said the woman got this really funny look on her face and walked away. She told me it was a good thing she had a mask on because she was barely able to hold her S*** together.

Maybe people should be using this as to why vaccines are important.

Insurance companies are now asking COVID-19 patients to share in the cost of their treatment

As someone still "paying" for Covid, I only had to pay 4% of my hospital bill. Of course my hospital bill could have purchased a house in some states.

Hospital costs are ridiculous and way out of line with what they should be. I have really good medical insurance with the University of California. When my daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, we had her admitted to UCLA Med Center for treatment. Our total cost for hospitalization was $200 and she was there for over a month. When we got the bill, the billing cost was over $500,000.

Hospital costs are ridiculous and way out of line with what they should be. I have really good medical insurance with the University of California. When my daughter was diagnosed with leukemia, we had her admitted to UCLA Med Center for treatment. Our total cost for hospitalization was $200 and she was there for over a month. When we got the bill, the billing cost was over $500,000.
Makes sense, I was there for 10 days and it was a 1/3 of that.

Luckily I have an benefits card that is used to pay for copays and deductables. But, they still wanted an itemized list. So I got to see how much a night cost, how much each drug cost.

:funny: Seriously? A friend of mine read this online and used it when she was at the store.....

Someone came up to her and said Masks don't stop the spread of COVID. She replied, I don't wear it because I'm afraid of COVID. I wear it because Biden is using facial recognition to identify us and it doesn't work if you wear a mask. She said the woman got this really funny look on her face and walked away. She told me it was a good thing she had a mask on because she was barely able to hold her S*** together.
Wow...lol:p

Incoherent morons.

The road we've all lived through and know as these fools have been pretty ****ing loud with these opinions any chance they get:

"In 15 days it'll be down to zero."

"It's a hoax."

"Why isn't Trump getting credit for his travel ban? "

"It's nothing, not even as bad as the flu."

"The numbers are being goosed. "

"The rates are only high in "Blue Cities".

"The hospitals are empty!"

"Mask mandates and closings are like Nazi Germany."

"The virus was engineered in a lab to make Trump look bad."

"This isn't an issue for the Federal government. It is up to governors."

"Trump has absolute authority over virus response."

"Trump didn't say to treat Covid with bleach and UV bulbs... But here's a bunch of articles about how that's actually the smartest thing anyone has ever said."

"HCQ will cure Covid!"

"Trump deserves all the credit for the vaccine!"

"You shouldn't get the vaccine, it is all part of a plot to control us and make Trump look bad!"

"Why aren't we talking about brown and black folk not getting the shot?"

"Ivermectin can cure Covid!"

"Stop making fun of people choosing to treat themselves with anal dewormer."

"Fauci funded the virus!!!"

"People are dropping like flies from getting the vaccine!"

"Why isn't Trump the one getting credit for the vaccine?" (Because they come back to this at some point ALWAYS now.)

And currently they briefly brushed up against self awareness by admitting in public they are killing their communities by by being intransigent willfully ignorant *******s who are just so easily led they're willing to die to differentiate themselves on general principle.

Incoherent morons all who bristle at being thought of as such despite the years now of delusional nonsense that seems to change day to day to justify their being so very wrong on so very much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"