Coronavirus outbreak

What's sad is reading the responses from his family. No wake up calls to maybe get vaccinated just to continue on with what they feel "works" and that the treatment wasn't the issue with his death. Just that his "heart gave out".

They are getting preliminary indications from studying the new variant that the vaccine should offer protection from serious illness.

More complete data to follow soon.

I play doubles badminton weekly with a bunch of retired guys and two if them got the booster shot within the last two weeks. Neither had any effects afterwards. Arms got sore after the first two but not this time. One of them got the influenza shot at the same time and gota massive bruise from that. Both got their shots 6 months after the 2nd one, as was the policy here in Finland. The health officials outlined yesterday that over 18 year olds can get it after 5-6 months.

Same. I'm just wondering how wiped out one would be the next day if they got the flu shot and the booster at the same time.

My doctor told me it would be fine to have my booster and flu shot at the same time and decided to do it in order to save another trip to UCLA. I had no side effects whatsoever. I don't think I even had a sore arm. I had a sorta sore arm after the 1st shot only.

My doctor told me it would be fine to have my booster and flu shot at the same time and decided to do it in order to save another trip to UCLA. I had no side effects whatsoever. I don't think I even had a sore arm. I had a sorta sore arm after the 1st shot only.
I've been getting the flu shot every year for the past 7 years and the only real side effect has been a sore arm, just like each of the Pfizer vaccine jabs for me.

Same. I'm just wondering how wiped out one would be the next day if they got the flu shot and the booster at the same time.
I got both at the same time. Ended up having very minor side effects (aches and chills) about 12 hours after - I'm guessing because I got the Moderna booster after having the Pfizer vaccine so my body was new to the Moderna's side effects - but they didn't last long. I doubt the flu shot had anything to do with it. Felt totally fine the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"