Coronavirus outbreak

China seem so behind the rest of the world on fighting this.

This is my only worry for the rest of us with China's pathetic covid strategy - that it'll cause another more virulent subvariant that will dodge the vaccines.

However, in the case of B7 it appears that this is not happening thus far. Rates in the UK for instance, remain low. Looks like our vaccine immunity is doing its job.
Good point. That is an area of concern, but regardless it’s good that other countries have had time to get the majority of the population vaccinated and even topped up with boosters.

China seem so behind the rest of the world on fighting this.
They are also seriously underreporting their cases and deaths. Hospitals are swamped and the funeral services have more business than they can handle -- and yet yesterday's Worldmeter numbers were roughly 2500 cases for the whole country and only 5 deaths. Yeah, right....

My parents went to a baby shower on Christmas Eve. Seems it was a super spreader event. My dad tested positive for COVID today. Another person tested positive for COVID too and a few others have flu like symptoms. None of my family members other than me have had COVID before. But at least the symptoms don’t seem too bad (everyone is vaxxed and boosted but nobody was wearing a mask during the baby shower). Remember to mask up if you’re indoors and around other people!

My parents went to a baby shower on Christmas Eve. Seems it was a super spreader event. My dad tested positive for COVID today. Another person tested positive for COVID too and a few others have flu like symptoms. None of my family members other than me have had COVID before. But at least the symptoms don’t seem too bad (everyone is vaxxed and boosted but nobody was wearing a mask during the baby shower). Remember to mask up if you’re indoors and around other people!
Wow. :( Glad you guys are pretty much okay. Hope everyone else makes it through okay.

And of course you got nutjobs on social media trying to pin the blame of that football player collapsing on Covid vaccines. As if athletes collapsing due to something such as an undiagnosed heart condition has never happened in the past before Covid....

And of course you got nutjobs on social media trying to pin the blame of that football player collapsing on Covid vaccines. As if athletes collapsing due to something such as an undiagnosed heart condition has never happened in the past before Covid....
Or getting slammed on the field playing a rough sport....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"