Coronavirus outbreak

MÖTLEY CRÜE's VINCE NEIL Diagnosed With COVID-19: 'This Thing Is Really Kickin' My ash' - BLABBERMOUTH.NET

I don't watch Doctor Who, but I came across this Youtube clip. It's a pretty accurate portrayal.

Last edited:
That could be the next president.
Biden's own party is trying to push him out.
If DeSantis decides to run, I don't know if anyone can beat him.
I'm not a fan of him, just stating the obvious.

That could be the next president.
Biden's own party is trying to push him out.
If DeSantis decides to run, I don't know if anyone can beat him.
I'm not a fan of him, just stating the obvious.
:waa:

I tested positive for a second time now :doh:
During the entire time of covid, I have already been sick three times. Thanks God, I didn't have severe complication. I came through with it with an ordinary antipyretics from canadian pharmacy online. While many of my friends were hospitalized in critical condition.

Last edited:
During the entire time of covid, I have already been sick three times.
I've never tested positive at all. I made up for it by getting trashed from all the vaccinations instead. :(

I've never tested positive at all. I made up for it by getting trashed from all the vaccinations instead. :(

My parents both got knocked on their ash by the vaccinations for a day after getting theirs, but that isn't uncommon for any form vaccination despite what the donkeys on social media would try to have you believe that the COVID jabs are the only ones with side effects. I was fine after mine however I remember getting one for something years ago when I was maybe 11 or 12 in school & I recall being off the subsequent days with effectively cold like symptoms.. it was probably a tetanus booster.

I only got COVID once in between vaccinations which delayed me getting my 2nd by another 30 days. The people that said with "it's just like a cold" I don't think had ever had it before they said that because I've never had a cold knock me on my ash like that in my life. I only felt like shirt for maybe 2 or 3 days, but the very 1st day was the worst. I was aching all over & didn't move from my bed the entire day, never want to experience that level of discomfort again.

My parents both got knocked on their ash by the vaccinations for a day after getting theirs, but that isn't uncommon for any form vaccination despite what the donkeys on social media would try to have you believe that the COVID jabs are the only ones with side effects. I was fine after mine however I remember getting one for something years ago when I was maybe 11 or 12 in school & I recall being off the subsequent days with effectively cold like symptoms.. it was probably a tetanus booster.

I only got COVID once in between vaccinations which delayed me getting my 2nd by another 30 days. The people that said with "it's just like a cold" I don't think had ever had it before they said that because I've never had a cold knock me on my ash like that in my life. I only felt like **** for maybe 2 or 3 days, but the very 1st day was the worst. I was aching all over & didn't move from my bed the entire day, never want to experience that level of discomfort again.
Oh, yeah. The shingles vaccine knocked me down, too. Just not as hard as the covid Vax. Still had to take a day off for pains and chills.

Reactions: B
I really hate Florida. Almost as much as I've grown to despise Texas.

People just don't want to wear masks anymore. They think it's all over when it isn't. :(

“I’m sure this is being recorded. I’ve had COVID-19 multiple times so I’m full of antibodies and very healthy.”
Last year, Swinton explained that while she had got off “relatively lightly” with the virus, she suffered with memory problems and vertigo as a result.

She told The Guardian: “I was coughing like an old gentleman who smoked a pipe for 70 years, and had nasty vertigo. I got off relatively lightly, but the worst thing is how it affected my brain."
She added: “I couldn’t remember my lines. [I have recovered] More or less, but I’m still forgetting things. I have to work my brain!”

Speaking purely from an insurance and cost to the production point of view she's endangering herself and the production to not follow the safety protocol of her employer.

NY Times - New Data Links Pandemic’s Origins to Raccoon Dogs at Wuhan Market
Genetic samples from the market were recently uploaded to an international database and then removed after scientists asked China about them.

An international team of virus experts said on Thursday that they had found genetic data from a market in Wuhan, China, linking the coronavirus with raccoon dogs for sale there, adding evidence to the case that the worst pandemic in a century could have been ignited by an infected animal that was being dealt through the illegal wildlife trade.

The genetic data was drawn from swabs taken from in and around the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market starting in January 2020, shortly after the Chinese authorities had shut down the market because of suspicions that it was linked to the outbreak of a new virus. By then, the animals had been cleared out, but researchers swabbed walls, floors, metal cages and carts often used for transporting animal cages.

In samples that came back positive for the coronavirus, the international research team found genetic material belonging to animals, including large amounts that were a match for the raccoon dog, three scientists involved in the analysis said.

The jumbling together of genetic material from the virus and the animal does not prove that a raccoon dog itself was infected. And even if a raccoon dog had been infected, it would not be clear that the animal had spread the virus to people. Another animal could have passed the virus to people, or someone infected with the virus could have spread the virus to a raccoon dog.

But the analysis did establish that raccoon dogs — fluffy animals that are related to foxes and are known to be able to transmit the coronavirus — deposited genetic signatures in the same place where genetic material from the virus was left, the three scientists said. That evidence, they said, was consistent with a scenario in which the virus had spilled into humans from a wild animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"