Coronavirus outbreak

If it helps people get the shots, good. Let's hope they're keeping one that is just for covid, though; can't do flu shots.

The U.S. military launched a clandestine program amid the COVID crisis to discredit China's Sinovac inoculation – payback for Beijing's efforts to blame Washington for the pandemic. One target: the Filipino public. Health experts say the gambit was indefensible and put innocent lives at risk.
The military program started under former President Donald Trump and continued months into Joe Biden's presidency, Reuters found – even after alarmed social media executives warned the new administration that the Pentagon had been trafficking in COVID misinformation. The Biden White House issued an edict in spring 2021 banning the anti-vax effort, which also disparaged vaccines produced by other rivals, and the Pentagon initiated an internal review, Reuters found.

Last edited:
Just going to throw this out there. If you are sick with allergies, a cold, or flu, it's okay to wear face mask outside. No one will judge you. It was the norm before COVID and you shouldn't feel stigmatized by ignorant people because of it.

I have severe Spring allergies and I wear a face mask to deal with them so I won't breathe in so much pollen. I also just got over a head cold and wore a mask when I'm out in public. I also wear one while doing yard work.

Just going to throw this out there. If you are sick with allergies, a cold, or flu, it's okay to wear face mask outside. No one will judge you. It was the norm before COVID and you shouldn't feel stigmatized by ignorant people because of it.

I have severe Spring allergies and I wear a face mask to deal with them so I won't breathe in so much pollen. I also just got over a head cold and wore a mask when I'm out in public. I also wear one while doing yard work.
It's your body, you do what you need to to keep yourself healthy. Who cares what other people think? I don't!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"