Costumes

I think Destro's mask should be an old metal celtic mask, maybe one looking vaguely druidic, that was made to resemble a human face but is still completely imobile.

Here's a Cobra Commander costume for you.

I think it'd be cool for the cast to look like they did as the cartoon. They always change costumes for movies, but if this one time they didn't. Maybe it'd be cool.

From http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4718&Itemid=99

Scarlett and Duke's battle suits:

rachelscarlettmedwx6.jpg

joeandscarletsuitsmeduh7.jpg

Sigma 6 look. No surprise there. Not really enough there to make a judgement call yet, though.

Not much there to judge it, but Scarlett looks like it would be good.Especially if thats her uni, Duke's on the other hand...(muscle padding?) I'm not sold on

So Paramount asked them to take the pics down. Hmmm the plot thickens :).

So Paramount asked them to take the pics down. Hmmm the plot thickens :).

I don't think there's a doubt that they aren't real. Even so, Paramount would still take them down. Regardless.

Anyway--there isn't much to judge. I like them, I guess.

The suit looks really cool. I just wish they'd keep it close to the original version.

...That suppose to be the Baroness?

So they're going the X-Men route, and making them black. I hope not, really. If anyone doesn't have a problem with colorful ****, it's Stephen Sommers.

It looks good, BUT I really hope they don't "ninja" everyone. Scarlett could've had the same uniform, but the top should've been grey with the padding being gold. It would look perfect like that. If I see Duke, Ripcord & Storm Shadow in all black, then we gonna really have a problem.

It definitely works. I can see that of all the JOES, Scarlett is most likely to also be black clad as she's the other major martial artist and has the relationship with Snake Eyes - so the both of them in black fits. Only problem is that unless the Baronesses suit is a one piece without armoured bits and actually has the chest logo, both her and scarlett are gonna look a bit too alike (cept for hair up and hair down of course).

There was this convention model in a Baroness costume, and she was supposed to be set up like a giant action figure (in that they had a massive packaging box behind her). I can't remember where I saw the pic, but the outfit was pretty good for adaptation to the movie.
Might've been this girl, but I'm not sure:
baroness2.jpg
SDCC2k2Sat-110.JPG

Hope we get some colour variation with the others though. Darkish, sure. But tonal rather than blacks

I have to agree, Scarlett looks very good--:wow:
Though I do wish they'd kept the original colors or a close variation.

Really can't wait to see how Baroness turns out now, hopefully she will look different enough to this as to not look strange.

BTW---who is that? She just conjurs all kinds of bad geeky thoughts...:woot:

I have to agree, Scarlett looks very good--:wow:
Though I do wish they'd kept the original colors or a close variation.

Agreed.

Really can't wait to see how Baroness turns out now, hopefully she will look different enough to this as to not look strange.

I can't wait to see Sienna in Baroness gear. :up:

BTW---who is that? She just conjurs all kinds of bad geeky thoughts...:woot:

Yes she does.

I think Scarlett looks great, but the only question I have is, if everyone (or at least more than a few) are all in black, won't it make Baroness and Snakeyes, who wear all black as their signature looks, seem not as cool?
Baroness in a sexy black catsuit is such an iconic sort of supervillainess look...but now that's what Scarlett looks like!
It sort of ruins the effect.

Sooner or later, someone will take the Scarlett image and alter the colurs slightly to give her at least sandy coloured armour and dulled red shoulder pads. Be interesting to see

And a particularly notabl thing about the Baroness woman up there is that she has managed to get her lyra/spandex suit to actually conform to her boob line, rather than it squash them in or taper down like, for instance, a wetsuit does.

Sooner or later, someone will take the Scarlett image and alter the colurs slightly to give her at least sandy coloured armour and dulled red shoulder pads. Be interesting to see

And a particularly notabl thing about the Baroness woman up there is that she has managed to get her lyra/spandex suit to actually conform to her boob line, rather than it squash them in or taper down like, for instance, a wetsuit does.
They already have.
http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=14577934&postcount=121

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"